rcdoski

Rcdoski's Ultimate Tubes and Maze Ultra Airport-2_AP

rcdoski

rcdoski submitted a new upload:

Rcdoski's Ultimate Tubes and Maze Ultra Airport-2_AP

This Airport Is the same as My first Ultimate Tubes and Maze Ultra airport. See First posting of this for full details of this airport. The only difference is I have improved the lift at the cliffs for thermal flying at spawn #2. I should have done this before releasing the first airport. This one has much more lift at pilot spawn 2, just turn up the wind a little to your liking.
Have fun and enjoy.

View the Swap Page

Not sure exactly what you meant, but if you meant you couldn't find the entrance. Press X to change pilot spawns until you get to pilot spawn #5. Make sure you are in chase mode to follow the plane. Past the end of the runway on the left you will see the entrance to the tubes. If you couldn't find the maze it's in the BIG building, look for the arrow to enter. The tubes are NOT EASY and actually if your aircraft doesn't have a view from the pilot's seat, press F2 to fly from the nose of the plane. this will make it easier through the tubes than chase mode.

Last edited:
Hi Sven. I'm glad you are enjoying the airport. Through the tubes I use my ( AJ Slick (71 inch) Ultra 3D RC. It's an AV I created on swap pages. And fly from the pilot camera.

Back