real fight expation pack 1thure 8 download

ozzy8211978

is real fight going to have a download page for all the expation packs 1thure 8 with the new pc can put tham in thure disk

No reason for them to do that anymore. Realflight Evolution has all those Expansion packs included as well as a host of new aircraft. You may be able to search E-bay for the Old discs if you still want them, that is usually the only way to get them now. If you already have the Disc's you can copy the data over to a thumb drive and install it that way, or do what I did and buy a USB DVD drive for the times you need a drive. $20 bucks on Amazon and works great.

If you already have the Disc's you can copy the data over to a thumb drive and install it that way, or do what I did and buy a USB DVD drive for the times you need a drive. $20 bucks on Amazon and works great.
Or does your friend have a cd/dvd drive? Take your CD, a thumb drive, and a six-pack & I'll bet he'd let you copy the cd to the thumb drive. Don't forget to set the volume label on the thumb drive to match the CD. If he's a good friend, you might not need the six-pack. Or maybe a bottle of wine would work better.

how do i add my addones to steam for rfs9 i am not getting a window for tham
Do you mean the old RealFlight Add-Ons, volumes 1-5? Or are you asking about Expansion Packs 1-8? They are very different things.

The old Add-Ons disks have not been supported since RealFlight G3. If that's what you have, there's no point trying to use them. The good news is that we repackaged those years ago and released them for free for later RF versions. They must be manually copied into the correct location, though, to install them.

The Expansion Packs, meanwhile, are still supported by all versions of RealFlight prior to Evolution (which as @csgill75 noted mostly includes all that EP content as part of the base package). If the EP installer runs, it should find Steam versions of RF up through 9.5S just like it should find non-Steam RF installations.

Do you mean the old RealFlight Add-Ons, volumes 1-5? Or are you asking about Expansion Packs 1-8? They are very different things.

The old Add-Ons disks have not been supported since RealFlight G3. If that's what you have, there's no point trying to use them. The good news is that we repackaged those years ago and released them for free for later RF versions. They must be manually copied into the correct location, though, to install them.

The Expansion Packs, meanwhile, are still supported by all versions of RealFlight prior to Evolution (which as @csgill75 noted mostly includes all that EP content as part of the base package). If the EP installer runs, it should find Steam versions of RF up through 9.5S just like it should find non-Steam RF installations.
I have 9.5 and would like the add-ons for various airplanes that ask for one once in a while. I'm on the website and don't see them. Can you give me some more info?

FYI: If you bought 9.5S instead of converting RF9 to the steam version I'm pretty sure you can upgrade to Evo for free. Or get a discount if you upgraded from the DVD version of RF9. All (or nearly all) of those expansion pack aircraft are built into Evo. There might be a few missing because of licensing restrictions, but they're pretty much all there.

they told me i cant add theses on steam for real flight 9s
What happens when you try to install them? I thought the expansion packs worked with 9.5S. If the installer doesn't work can you find the "dck" files on the discs and copy them to the RealFlight Data directory yourself. There's also some "bmp" files copied to the ProgramFiles(x86)\Common Files\KnifeEdge directory for the background of the dialog box that asks for the install serial numbers for EP7 and EP8. I can look those up for you if you try copying the dck files yourself.

Last edited:
I have all 8 Expansion packs installed on my 9.5s. Copy the .dck files from the Discs directly into the data folder on you 9.5s installation. Once you do that run the RealflightHelper program located in the Helper folder. It will prompt you to enter your serial numbers. You are done after that.

I have just installed 3 Expansion Packs in Steam RF9.5s with no problems.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-01-19 013338.png
    Screenshot 2024-01-19 013338.png
    16.7 KB · Views: 9
  • Screenshot 2024-01-19 013439.png
    Screenshot 2024-01-19 013439.png
    258.3 KB · Views: 9
  • Screenshot 2024-01-19 013529.png
    Screenshot 2024-01-19 013529.png
    186 KB · Views: 9
it wont work on the steam it wont let me put the files in the game
Of course it will. I have 9.5s through steam and all 8 Expansion packs. When you are in the Steam application, right click on Realflight 9.5s on the left hand column and select Manage, and select browse local files. Explorer will open up with your Realflight 9.5s installation. Copy all the .dck files into the DATA folder. then go to the helpers folder in that same location, and run the program I mentioned previously. It will prompt you for the serial numbers and you will be done.

@ozzy8211978, the low amount of detail you are providing makes it difficult to assist you.

All of the Expansion Packs will install for RealFlight 9.5S. I made sure of that, and as you can see other users have posted above that it worked for them. All you should have to do is insert the disk (make sure RealFlight is not running first!). If it does not autoplay, then navigate to it and manually run setup.exe. If you have more than one version of RealFlight installed, you will see a product chooser dialog as in @asj5547's post above that lists them all. Choose the RF9 (Steam) option. If you only have that one version installed, then it should skip that prompt and automatically fill in the correct information for you. In either case, you should just have click Install.

If you are experiencing something different, please report in precise detail what you are attempting and what is happening in response, and I'll try to help.

I suppose it's possible antivirus software is interfering. That's something you can check.

Back