Real Flight 6.0 Controller working with 3.5

ssrobzoom

Since I have both Realflight 3.5 and 6.0 programs, how can I get the 3.5 to work with RF6 controller? Just recognize it under the controllers menu

That's not possible. You could've bought the RF6 upgrade and saved a few bucks. You can use your G3.5 controller with RF6.

No don't get me wrong, I like the 6.0 controller but since I know you can use the 3.5 controller with 6.0 version,

Why not use the 6.0 controller with 3.5 also?

Why can't you use the 6.0 controller with 3.5? Is there just a ini file that need to be modifiied?

I'm not so sure about that jeff. But I can't test it at the moment. If G3 starts without error with the G6 controller plugged in and is recognized under controller, select it and report your findings.

The interlink is your Anti-Piracy device, so, if G3.5 cannot recognize the Interlink and pass validation, then.....

I have both versions and when running 3.5 the 6.0 controller does not appear under the controller menu but once I disconnect the 6.0 controller and try to start version 3.5 again I get the attached error:

Attachments

• RF 3.5 startup error with 6.0 controller attached.gif
    RF 3.5 startup error with 6.0 controller attached.gif
    22.1 KB · Views: 13
Last edited:
ssrobzoom said:
Is there just a ini file that need to be modifiied?
Yes. It's that simple. :rolleyes:

People asked the same question when G4 came out. It wasn't possible then. It's not possible now.

Once you get your stuff moved and tweaked, I can't think of one single reason to go back to 3.5 for anything.

td9cowboy said:
Once you get your stuff moved and tweaked, I can't think of one single reason to go back to 3.5 for anything.
phrank just texted me the same thing. You really need to get with the times, and start texting!!!

All I've done is tone it down a bit on some swap files. I'm pretty much OK with it as long as it performs better. I'm running a lappy so every little bit helps. ;)

Back