Real Flight 6 Intent to Purchase

Based on what you've seen so far, will you buy RF6?

• Yes

Votes: 13 43.3%
  • No

Votes: 17 56.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

jeffpn

The release of Real Flight 6 is just around the corner. Have you seen enough already to know that you will definitely buy RF6? Results are anonymous, but post anything you'd like to mention or discuss. The poll will be open for 2 days.

To me, what I've seen so far is not significantly different than G5.5. It seems that the types of differences I've seen so far are what KE usually puts into a .5 version, not a whole version. I've talked with several members today who are less than thrilled with what they've seen so far. If there's a showstopper new feature, it needs to be mentioned now!

It also upsets me that it seems I won't be able to effectively buy new KE content. Packaging a couple new files with content I've already bought is not worth purchasing to me.

Last edited:
I think we need to slow down... I don't see the usual great "roll-out" happening here. I see Jim putting out brush fires (as he should)... but he needs to get some good advertising copy out there quick to keep the natives from becoming too restless.

I am willing to wait and let them get it together, prior experience with Knife Edge has earned that level of support from me.

I'm on the fence, so I can't really answer Yes/No at this time... :confused:
I want to support these guys, but yet it's not unconditional blind love for them.

To put it another way:
It's as if everyone was expecting an iPhone5 and instead 4s comes out. :D
Everything is improved under the hood, but feels more of the same if you know what I mean. :confused:

That's why I did not include an "on the fence" option. You either would or you would not buy it, knowing what you know now. I'll put you down for a "No."

Ajar_Vajeijei said:
copy not found yet.
We do what we must because we can.

Why open?

Ok, not open, maybe just a crack.

Well, it is nice that you can, please show more.

I will buy it just like I have bought every product they have introduced since G2. I intend to support KE/RF.

no RF6

not for me unless they have more features to offer , the loss of add-on's and some user created aircraft not good , now if they had an upgrade maybe i'd consider that .

I think the user created aircraft will be fine, but will need tweeks. That is the impression I get from what Jim said.

I do think Jim mentioned a upgrade.

(Edit) There will also be an upgrade disk available, and the Mega Packs will be available separately.

Therefore most of you will be able to just buy an upgrade disk.

Last edited:
I won't need the airplane Mega Pack since it's all previously released models. I already have them. I don't think it'll be worth buying the heli Mega Pack, since I have most of the models.

I figured there'd be some major overlap, but I was most interested in the yes vs. no numbers. Interesting results.

Back