Real Flight 6 Intent to Purchase

Based on what you've seen so far, will you buy RF6?

• Yes

Votes: 13 43.3%
  • No

Votes: 17 56.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hi !

Brian Bremer just open a multiplayer session (Realflight G6 Launch Party) and say: Everyone here get 100$ off im serious. Enter the following code: ****** (i dont say that ;) )

So....i dont understand how to use this code. Where i must enter it ? I only need the upgrade to G6.....

Can someone help ?? :(

Im not sure if this is the right place to ask it...

maxx

Last edited:
You gotta recognize when someone is yanking your ****

People are most gullible when they want something for nothin.
Wise up. :p

Hi !

Yeah...would be nicelol :D The only little thing i have is that the Host used the Knifeedge Avatar. The one u cant select at the pilot profil....

Whats with this ?? :p

Any particular reason for the decision phrank? If it's a personal reason don't bother explaining, but if something you've read about the features or whatever made your mind up I'm curious to know. :)

It's what I'm not hearing, mainly.
You could not have picked a better panel of experts outside of the internal development team.
A group of folks whose feedback I highly value.
More than 24hrs of hands-on, and all that really seems to standout is a grapple, a freaking grapple. :eek:
We all are aware most of the legwork went into Heli physics:
Ok, a brief paragraph if any from our buddy Matt.
Maxx didn't seem too excited, pointed out an issue.
The Mikey we all know and love can't seem to pass up an opportunity to talk about himself and his Heli skills, much less having access to exclusive content. Best he could muster were some screenshots.

This is not the usual hoopla that follows a major Realflight release.
Had it not been given away, I'm sure some of our privilege few would not have ponied up the entry price.

I already own a great Heli sim, a grapple is not in my criteria of must have features.

In the past leapfrogging ahead of the competition has been the norm, all it seems right now is catch-up with one or two gimmicks.

So, until something revolutionary/innovative pops up, this cheerleader must sit in the benches.

Just one man's opinion, this is not meant to influence any potential customer's decision.

We need more sounds, a better rendering engine, terrain modeling for photo fields like the competitor, you know, more of our wish list items.

OK....I'll admit, I was on the fence just like Phrank when 6 was announced. In fact I voted no intent to purchase. Well I got lucky and made the list. After playing with this thing for a couple of days, I'm very impressed with what they have done. I'd give twice the asking price. There is a lot more going on with the overall feel of the software than was indicated in the original promotions. I like it a lot and I'm glad I didn't miss out.

It must be said that td9 had no idea what phrank was posting. They were both typing at the same time. On the one hand, phrank had already ordered, and lost interest. td9 couldn't have been less interested in the beginning, and is now thrilled to have RF6. Very interesting!

There are differences that affect the plane physics.

Enough so that many older user created aircraft are thrown off, particularly in regards to right thrust and motor torque.

We'll start to see newer user created models supporting G6 physics.

There are new 3D objects in the library, so newer airfields will take advantage of that.

The new default pano airfield is my favorite so far. It's far crisper than prior fields even when zoomed in.

There are many subtle enhancements from what I can see, that may not be discovered on the first few passes through the software.

I practically missed the new physics "scaling" tool on the first few passes.

Thus far DDS creation errors are gone too.

IMHO this is more of an evolutionary upgrade with some nice frosting to the cake thrown in. For $50.00 it's not a bad deal, especially considering that even old G3 users can come along for the ride at the same price.

Back