Real Flight 8.0

You may be right, but on the other hand with the semi "free" nature of Win10, it is poised to be the most pervasive O.S.... so DX12 would be a safe bet....

I feel that RF is lacking in sound when doing blade pops,... no matter how hard I try to snap heli, there is no blade pop sound as in real life.

THis is my biggest issue! Of course, not counting that fact that nobody can make anymore new models!!!

Unless there are droppable bombs and pyrotechnics as well as being able to make or own gun sounds, I won't upgrade.

Knife edge isn't showing me much...maybe they checked out...just purchased AeroFly 7...RF 7.5 get the damn upgrade on the market...!!!

Realflight 8

Hopefully they can model transitional lift for helicopters in RF8 . Don't know if any of the other brands do, sure would add to the realism.

Search the entire KE forum for "transitional lift" there is a lot written about this subject. Then come back and update your request.

Unity is not the right engine for an application like RF8. We do use it for RF Mobile, though.

Tell you what. There's a program called Simpleplanes. You guys might want to look into it. It's like a physics sim/3d modeling software combined for less than 20 bucks. It's graphics are on par with Realflight, and it uses Unity.

Back