Real Flight 9.5s Operation Issue

wwstewart

I have a problem with Real Flight 9.5s when I try to select another airplane Real Flight just shuts down. Help please

Hello, a few weeks ago I had the same problem, I sent an email to technical support and they informed me that in the installation the windows firewall must be deactivated and once the installation is finished put everything as it was before, that way I solved the problem, no I know if it will be your case or not, I hope you can solve it soon, greetings!

Hello, a few weeks ago I had the same problem, I sent an email to technical support and they informed me that in the installation the windows firewall must be deactivated and once the installation is finished put everything as it was before, that way I solved the problem, no I know if it will be your case or not, I hope you can solve it soon, greetings!
Thank you for the reply. But, it did not help

A few things that might help narrow the problem down:

Does it happen when you select another airport or scenario?
Does it happen if you select any aircraft or a specific one?
Does it make any difference if you select aircraft with the interlinkDX or mouse or keyboard?
What processor and Graphics card are in your PC?
Which airplane and airport does it start up with?

Last edited:
A few things that might help narrow the problem down:

Does it happen when you select another airport or scenario?
Does it happen if you select any aircraft or a specific one?
Does it make any difference if you select aircraft with the interlinkDX or mouse or keyboard?
What processor and Graphics card are in your PC?
Which airplane and airport does it start up with?
I can change the airport, and it exit with aircraft that I select. I have used interlinkDX and the mouse to try and select another aircraft. When I bring it up, the last airport I that I chose is display with the aircraft that remains active. I am able to this aircraft with no issues. When I try to chose for another aircraft the list comes up I select one and acts I like hit the exit button.

The aircraft is a XP-67 Giant Scale Turbo Prop from this forum
I can change the airport, and it exit with aircraft that I select. I have used interlinkDX and the mouse to try and select another aircraft. When I bring it up, the last airport I that I chose is display with the aircraft that remains active. I am able to this aircraft with no issues. When I try to chose for another aircraft the list comes up I select one and acts I like hit the exit button.

ops, there are meny users in the forum, maybe anybody can help you, good luck bro!
Thanks for the encouragement

If I use the keyboard same results - its wireless. I have been using RealFight 9.rs for most of the this year with the same computer and had no problems until now. I have been importing several aircraft from this forum.

The error messages when RFX files are loaded appear in the lower left part of the screen, the errors that RFS detects will appear in a line of text in red, if you click on this error command line you can delete the file that it generates the error, I hope I have explained correctly, best regards.

I find it a PITA that those error messages disappear too fast. I'm not colorblind, but I find it difficult to read red text with a green flying field as the background. They disappear just about the time I manage to focus on them. I have to reload the "bad" aircraft several times to completely read the messages.

Ok, you can configure those parameters from the menu, then I'll explain how to do it.

In the Real Flight menu go to "simulation" and then go to "specifications" once there you must click on "console" and you will see the item "ERROR" there you can configure the size of the font, the color and the time of duration of the error message, as well as the background color of the message, I hope I have helped, greetings!

Attachments

• 001.jpg
    001.jpg
    333.6 KB · Views: 8
  • 002.jpg
    002.jpg
    284.8 KB · Views: 8
  • 003.jpg
    003.jpg
    308.1 KB · Views: 8
I only loaded the XP-67 Giant Scale Turbo Prop and that aircraft caused all the same problems as you described, so that is the aircraft that I deleted.
Just download and fly Legoman's model of the XP-67, do not try the Giant Scale model AV.

Ok, you can configure those parameters from the menu, then I'll explain how to do it.

In the Real Flight menu go to "simulation" and then go to "specifications" once there you must click on "console" and you will see the item "ERROR" there you can configure the size of the font, the color and the time of duration of the error message, as well as the background color of the message, I hope I have helped, greetings!
Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I've been using RF since at least RF2, and I didn't know I could do that. MUCH better now!

I have reproduced this issue using the referenced AV. I don't know what's happening, but I've filed a case in our bug tracking system to look into it further. Thank you for bringing it to our attention.

I just noticed another operational issue - but with RF8. I left RF running in the background last night, and my PC went to sleep. Whcn I clicked it this morning, my InterLink-X woke up dead. It apparently doesn't reinitialize properly after the PC goes to sleep. I'm guessing that will be true with other controllers & other versions of RF, too. It wasn't a problem because all I had to do to make it work was shut down RF & reload it. That makes me think it's an RF problem, not a hardware issue. It's probably not worth worrying about, but I thought I'd mention it.

Back