REAL FLIGHT RF 7.5 COMPATIBLE w/WINDOWS 11

Jim Godsman

I just bought a new computer that has Windows 11 installed. .I have a RF 7.5 that won't fire up.. Is it compatabile with Windows 11?? Any advice would be welcomed...Jim Godsman

Do you have an Intel 12th or 13th generation CPU with an integral IGPU, or do you have a separate (dedicated GPU)?
Realflight 7.5 works on my PC, but I needed an extra file to run it with the Intel IGPU.

Do you have an Intel 12th or 13th generation CPU with an integral IGPU, or do you have a separate (dedicated GPU)?
Realflight 7.5 works on my PC, but I needed an extra file to run it with the Intel IGPU.
Hello Mr. Could you please tell me wich are the extra files needed ? Im strugling here.
Thanks in advance !

The extra file is d3d9.dll, this file should be placed in your Realflight7 folder, located at "C/Program Files (x86)/Realflight7".

Download and unzip the d3d9.dll file, look at the thread (link below) and in post #5 you will see the link for the file download, follow the instructions in that post, substitute RF7 where it says RF9.
This d3d9.dll also works for RF8 when using Intel 12th or 13th gen CPU's with IGPU video.

Does your computer have a separate graphics card? (Nvidia is usually what may be bundled). VERY frequently the computer by default does not use it, and defaults to what is on the CPU. You may be able to avoid the hassle of the special file. No time right now, but search recent posts by me for a "how to" to switch it over, if it can be.

Dodatkowy plik to d3d9.dll. Plik ten należy umieścić w folderze Realflight7, zlokalizowanym w lokalizacji „C/Program Files (x86)/Realflight7”.

Pobierz i rozpakuj plik d3d9.dll, spójrz na wątek (link poniżej), a w poście #5 zobaczysz link do pobrania pliku, postępuj zgodnie z instrukcjami w tym poście, zamień RF7 tam, gdzie jest napisane RF9.
Ten d3d9.dll działa również dla RF8 w przypadku korzystania z procesorów Intel 12. lub 13. generacji z wideo IGPU.

Witam, gdzie znajdę link d3d9,dll mam ten sam problem z realflight 7.5 windows 11?

You can find it here: Look in post #5, click on the d3d9.zip file, it will download, double click on the zip folder and copy/paste the d3d9.dll file into the C:/program Files (x86)/Realflight7 folder.

Back