RealFlight 6.5 "already registered"

Johnny31297

Hey guys,
I'm starting this thread for a friend, so my responses might be a little slow.
Well, here's his problem. He got his RealFlight 6.5 from a trade show, new, sealed and never used, but he can't update to 6.50.016 for online flying, because he's getting an error message.

attachment.php

How is this possible? Bug in the registration system? Piracy? Aliens?
Thanks for your help!

Best regards,
Jonas

Attachments

• Error.jpg
    Error.jpg
    10.4 KB · Views: 61
That's a problem, he's from Italy and his english isn't very good. And I believe it's pretty expensive to call someone in the USA from europe :) Is there an specific e-mail for such problems?

Jonas

Why doesn't he just join the forum himself?...translators work fine here ...for the most part
I can call Europe on my cell and don't pay a penny extra ...I thought long distance charges were dead and buried with the land line ?

Well, Google translate's output is sometimes... Special :)
And I actually have no Idea how high the charges are, but I know, writing a mail doesn't cost anything except your usual internet price you're paying anyway.
And no, he's not using it illegally or planning to do so in any way. Don't get me wrong, I just wanted to clarify it in case someone suspected that. :)

Jonas

Things like this are never handled in the User to User forum... you need to take the advice and call them to resolve it... you can buy international calling cards, or you can set up an account with skype to make international calls rather cheaply. Of course, you can continue to e-mail to the address mentioned a few posts previously. The way you presented this, I don't think anyone thought you or your friend were scamming anyone. I'll be back to Deutschland in April. Tschuse..

no thats not what I was thinking ...just that
Italian to German to English seemed strange to me...
you mean hes not coming here for the swap page anyhow?.

Even if you live in the U.S. support is a little slow in responding to e-mails ....or at least thats how it used to be ..

Problem is I don't think support is going to deal with a 3rd party in the first place as serials will probably be involved and asked for

And If you have his serials ......I would bet red flags would be popping up at support for sure

Last edited:
We'll see if the support will help him. It's like, I wrote an e-mail dummy for him where he enters all the information they need (keys, date of purchase etc.) and sends it to the support. This should be the easiest way to get sharp and precise help, because I'm pretty sure it's easier for the support to read what I wrote than what he'd have written, same reason why I posted here :)
Oh and I don't have his keys. I wouldn't need them anyway, I have my own :p

Jonas

Back