RealFlight 9 giveaway for custom model creators

Ryan Douglas

Administrator
Staff member
As thanks for everything they do to expand other users' enjoyment of RealFlight, we would like to give free copies of RealFlight 9 software to the following EA creators:
  • Donamy
  • flemdogmillion
  • Fly_electric
  • legoman
  • technoid
Please watch for a PM with details on obtaining your copy of RF9.

Thanks for doing what you do and for sharing your work with your fellow users!

Thanks Ryan I appreciate that a lot I was happy to see the next version of RealFlight and I'll keep them flying. Oh.. Would you please move my Douglas DC-4 build thread to the new RealFlight 9 Designer's Corner. Thanks!

Congratulations everyone !! .. I think a couple of them should get a new controller free too :)

Thanks Ryan I appreciate that a lot I was happy to see the next version of RealFlight and I'll keep them flying. Oh.. Would you please move my Douglas DC-4 build thread to the new RealFlight 9 Designer's Corner. Thanks!

Same with me I am happy to see the next RF. Could you move the Lockheed Starliner thread to RealFlight 9 Designer's Corner as well please

Congratulations to all the modellers, this is a very well deserved reward for all their hard work.
Thanks to Realflight for the kind gesture and recognising the contributions these modellers make to the Realflight community

As thanks for everything they do to expand other users' enjoyment of RealFlight, we would like to give free copies of RealFlight 9 software to the following EA creators:
  • Donamy
  • flemdogmillion
  • Fly_electric
  • legoman
  • technoid
Please watch for a PM with details on obtaining your copy of RF9.

Thanks for doing what you do and for sharing your work with your fellow users!

Glad to see you guys have a win as you have certainly done so much for us regular users . Thanks Ryan for encouraging even more great content.

I wish someone would redo the V22:)

I know you're only joking !! I'll install the DVD on my new computer, (if I ever get one). Lol

You probably know this, others may not.
RF8 and/or 9 can be installed on multiple computers, as long as they are yours. I have 9 installed on a desktop and also on a gaming laptop. No problem registering, etc. and it runs quite well on the laptop, an HP Omen.

If you talk to HH on the phone, they may well give you some compensation, credit.
You well deserve it...:)
Ray

Back