inferno 11

RealFlight Airliner SCALE_AV

I love airliners, but how do I get the expansion pass for this.
This is one of the frustrations that many of us are having. There are 10 expansion packs, and NONE of them are being sold anymore, so we are all left to get them second-hand in any way we can.

Some have suggested getting them from eBay. However, I've not found them there yet.

Another option, which we are kinda forced now to use, is to download them from a particular other "bay."

What other choice do we now have, considering that the Expansion Packs are now abandonware.

Last edited:
Color Scheme for your Realflight Airliner with see through windows, (altered alpha channel for windows only)
So you can add a cockpit camera, locate in parent X=0 Y=19.0 Z= 2.0, fine tune the location to your liking and add a Pan Servo

Attachments

• Realflight Airliner_2_CS.RFX
    2.2 MB · Views: 34
I have serials for ALL of the expansion packs but no longer know where I put them. Could be packed away in a box somewhere from moving a long time ago. I was able to find the Heli Mega Pack only. I guess that "evil" way is the only way left to get them. I'd GLADLY pay again for each one if they sold them or sold them all together on one big DVD or download file. How about it Mr. Douglas ?? I'm sure HH would love the extra revenue if you can re-acquire the rights to sell them.

Edit: BTW I refuse to get them using those methods. I'll do without until I can find some used to buy or they finally re-release them. I could ask friends to loan them to me and use my own serials but I know nobody close.

Last edited:
Back