RealFlight Basic G2

Nasser

Hello
I just found my old RealFlight Basic G2 controller but not the CD :confused:
I don't recall that I have registered this controller . properly NO
what can I do :(

Thanks

What did you find? RealFlight Basic (a relatively new product) or RealFlight G2 (a product that's been around 8-9 years)? They are not the same. G2 is no longer supported. You'll have to check Ebay or something like that to get another copy of G2, if that's what you're talking about. If you lost your RF Basic cd, call tech support.

jeffpn said:
What did you find? RealFlight Basic (a relatively new product) or RealFlight G2 (a product that's been around 8-9 years)? They are not the same. G2 is no longer supported. You'll have to check Ebay or something like that to get another copy of G2, if that's what you're talking about. If you lost your RF Basic cd, call tech support.

I see thanks , yes my G2 is too old now , I do have the new G5 but it has small flaps moves problem .

Nasser said:
I do have the new G5 but it has small flaps moves problem .

What do you mean?

All of of the planes most of use use don't have any such problem.

do you mean that the knob on your interlink that is usually used for flaps does not work correctly or some aircraft have flap problems?
(not all have flaps BTW)
not that it Really matters weather or not your G2 controller is broken .....you CAN'T use it with G5 anyways (with G5 it's only good for split screen multi mode, provided you have a newer interlink to plug it in to)
the upgrade is for G3+ users only
hope you got G5 with a new interlink :eek:

Last edited:
Back