RealFlight Evolution Help

Ramdeb74

I have bought and installed on Steam RealFlight Evolution and am running on a Windows 10 computer. For several days the system worked fine and I ws able to load and fly different planes at different aiprorts. Then something happened to my Reallight Evolution program. When I hit the "Play" button the RealFlight program starts to load and then when it gets to loading the Bayou airport, the screen turns white and I get the following error messages:
Error: D3DERR_INVALIDCALL File: d\products\realflight-evolution\main\kelib\directx\dxdevice/cpp Line 18
Error: D3DERR-INVALIDCALL File: d:\products\realflight-evolution\main\kelib\directx\dxframefile2.cpp Line 121
Error: D3DERR-INVALIDCALL File: d:\products\realflight-evolution\main kesim\src\hgenvironmentphysics\cpp Line 143

I am running the RealFlight Evolution directX9_deprecialted version since my computer does not support higher DirectX systems. I have tired relaoding the program by making a backup copy, but when I reload the errors come right along. In my opinion I need to reload the program in it's original form without the errors. However, I can not figure that out and Steam help does not help.

Any suggestions are welcome, because right now I can not use my RealFlight Evoultion program and I am very frustrated.

Have you tried...

Settings->Apps then look for RealFlight Evoultion

Then run the uninstaller there and don't forget to Reboot your system after the Uninstall is Complete.

Well I tried your suggestion and it did not help solve the problem. Do you have any other ideas I could try?
I've never had any problems running RealFlight but here's a link to a post where I helped someone else getting DirectX errors, and it helped him. It's a link to the last version of DirectX 9 released. It's worked for me in the past and worked for him. But it's your call, try it or not. Oh. I'm running RF EVO, RF9.5, and RF8 on a Windows 10 system with an NVidia GTX1080. What is your CPU and GPU specs.

https://forums.realflight.com/index.php?threads/e-flite-turbo-timber-2_0m.59695/post-370078

Back