RealFlight G2 works with Vista 32 bit

snowdogfrosty

This has been a challenge to get this figured out and finally, like most things it came down to a simply method for opening and installing. Every move to include opening and running the program must be performed with administrator privileges. :)

Just out of curiosity, since I am clueless as to how to perform the installation you refer to, could you guide us through the installation steps so that two of us can install G2 to our new Vista Home Premium equipped PCs? :confused:

Any and all help will be greatly appreciated. :)

Last edited:
KnifeEdge has created a whole installation guide for windows vista customers. Please have a look here

It was created for G3.5, but I'm sure it will also work on G2.

Greets,

Max

maxkop said:
KnifeEdge has created a whole installation guide for windows vista customers. Please have a look here

Greets,

Max
Did you miss the link in post #3?

G2 on VIsta

All you have to do is log in as administrator, Install as administrator. Run as administrator. Yes it is true occasionally you will get a glitch that stops it from working just retry and it will work. I often have to switch between the control panel to run it and the other to run it. The key is to always run it as administrator. It will not load nor install without this action

snowdogfrosty said:
All you have to do is log in as administrator, Install as administrator. Run as administrator. Yes it is true occasionally you will get a glitch that stops it from working just retry and it will work. I often have to switch between the control panel to run it and the other to run it. The key is to always run it as administrator. It will not load nor install without this action

Cool banans!!! Works for me..... :D

Ta Muchly.

Gazza.

maxkop said:

Greets,

Max

Awesome! Worked for G2! I am happily flying again!

Back