Realflight G4 Demo

well, well, well, here we go again

Hi, it's me again,

Some of these threads really go wild..like that one a while back about banning some folks and this one too. What a chocolate mess we can be sometimes,...will someone please bann me! I don't like R/C flying anyway, I've checked it out..since I was 14, am 51 now, spent 6 figures during the check out for sure. But....I just don't think it's for me. Most especially since this G4 thingy..what is that stuff? that really chaps my backside, ya know, sent me over the edge. I feel sad..Real Sad....YOU KNOW WHY I FEEL SAD gentlemen, because none of us are addicted R/C flyer's, including me, we are however a large bunch of well trained PUGILISTS. Now,...LAUGH!!!!! I couldn't live without any of ya...
And RCGroups as well..So don't make me send out individual PM'd reprimands.
Nutts aint I,..

I do want to play a little though:

cwizzle322 said:
Hey everyone I just got back from IHobby in Chicago. I was one of the first to demo the g4 and let me tell you it was amazing. The graphics were incredible as weas the ability to take off and land on the water I was even doing tail taps in the water. It felt really plugged in and the physics were spot on. The controller was sweet and it allowed you to make adjustments and change aircraft from the controller. the only down side was that the older add-ons as well as the expansions will not be available to use on g4
chris

It is not that important however, member for 3 to 4 days, 4 to 5 posts, and your report above. Sorry if this hurts, not my intent,..data, facts for me. "The graphics were incredible as weas the ability to take off and land on the water I was even doing tail taps in the water." Great, but I don't care, some do, fine. "It felt really plugged in" great again, however, a feeling..very individual and different for each person. "and the physics were spot on." Now we are talkin, I like it, check my blog Ed. and you will see why. My specialty. "spot on" bold, as in matter of fact.
Let me say a little something here, the sole reason I purchased KE's RealFlight R/C simulator is because I believe, I feel, with my Ed. and background that RF's Physics are hands down, the most accurate representation of the real world over ALL other R/C sims. Period.

So "spot on" I hope you are correct, but I am compelled to ask, because I just must know, where did you get, where is, and may we see, your Empirical Data that drew you to say "spot on" If you please sir,

Mike,

yodarc

Wouldn't even know how to comment on this? I'm sure someone will though.

You sure have alot to say all of a sudden considering your posting history.

Rambling

TN,

yeah I know, lots of coffee, and late nights, and I get Manic and can't shut up. Put that with history of arrogant engineering and I could write a book. I do hope that I am not offending anyone at all. And if I do I want to be told so I can throttle back. My goal is to learn, and maybe help a little as well. You should take a look at my novels in RCGroups mini and micro elect heli's,..it's nutts.

Mike

Concerning Add-Ons and Expansion Packs on G4

I just received this email from Terry Mc., Concerning Add-Ons and Expansion Packs on G4
==== :)
Thank You for your recent email.

The Add Ons and the Expansion Packs have similar content planes and airfields. The Add Ons were designed for the older software programs and still work with RealFlight G3 and G3.5, but do not work with G4. The Expansion Packs were designed for G3 and will work with G3.5 and G4, but not the older software.

PLEASE REMEMBER to attach all previous correspondence (and dxdiag information if previously requested) with our responses to any follow up e-mail you may send. This will allow us to better track our attempts to troubleshoot your problem. Unfortunately, due to the volume of e-mail we receive, WE ARE UNABLE TO SAVE OR REMEMBER E-MAIL MESSAGES ONCE WE HAVE SENT A RESPONSE.

You can also reach our product support technical team at 217-398-8970,Option 1 during our regular business hours Monday through Friday 8am to 7pm Central time. Be sure to have your computer specifications and serial number for your software available at the time of your call.

HAVE YOU SEEN OUR NEW WEB SITE?
In an effort to provide you with the fastest, most up-to-date support available, we have developed a new web site dedicated specifically to answering your questions or concerns regarding all versions of our software. Most of the difficulties users have running our software are related to problems we have already seen many times before, and have consequently developed reliable solutions to correct. Please try visiting this new resource we have developed for you. Most likely your problem or concern has already been encountered before and the fix or answer you need is already there waiting for you! You can visit this new site at www.gpsoftware.com . Please give it a try!

Sincerely,

Terry Mc.
Product Support
Great Planes Model Distributors
www.gpsoftware.com
www.realflight.com
www.realrace.com
www.rc-pilot.com

NO AUTORESPONDER

_______|_______
___---(X)---___
o/ \o

the landing gear is obviously off center for heavy cross wind landings, still its better built than a World Models EP aircraft

Back