Realflight Mobile

Bellah1z

Hi, I see in the IOS version of the Realflight Mobile there is an option to use the interlink controller.

I know it can be connected to an android phone or so I have been told but with the USB adapter for the iphone can it work with IOS ?

Thanks

You will probably need a MFi (made for iPhone) controller. iOS devices are more restricted than their android counterparts and require controllers to go through certification processes (payment to Apple for compatibility). I am a moderator for a multirotor forum and see this issue with some of controllers that use a phone for the display. Android seems to work better in most cases.

You probably could get it to work if you jailbreak your device.

You will probably need a MFi (made for iPhone) controller. iOS devices are more restricted than their android counterparts and require controllers to go through certification processes (payment to Apple for compatibility). I am a moderator for a multirotor forum and see this issue with some of controllers that use a phone for the display. Android seems to work better in most cases.

You probably could get it to work if you jailbreak your device.

Thanks but its my work phone so its a bit risky to jailbreak because of security.

I just wonder why they have a menu item on the IOS version for the interlink? :confused:

Back