Realflight Mobile

Bellah1z

Anyone notice that Realflight Mobile has disappeared from the Apple store? Went to reinstall it on my new iPhone 11 and it no longer exists.

I also note that the forum has been merged with Realflight Basic.

Not a word from Knifeedge just like RFX, you buy it they kill it.

I kept the latest .apk file for the Android version. Maybe there is such a thing for Apple products. You could then find a place to download it and manually install it. I think it went the way of RF-X.

It is not like you paid for it. I don't think that it was successful. The only revenue would have been people buying planes. I have it on my iPad. I have only used it a couple of times. If the software is not successful, it gets removed. That is the way of capitalism. Personally, I think that RF-X will resurface again. My OPINION ONLY.

It is not like you paid for it. I don't think that it was successful. The only revenue would have been people buying planes. I have it on my iPad. I have only used it a couple of times. If the software is not successful, it gets removed. That is the way of capitalism. Personally, I think that RF-X will resurface again. My OPINION ONLY.

I do long haul travel flying and it was quite good on my Ipad and I bought the aircraft packs . I thought it was pretty good for what it was. When I bought new Ipad and phone I could not reinstall it so I guess it became incompatible with the newer versions of IOS. Anyway I would be happy to see RFX again , hope you are correct.

I kept the latest .apk file for the Android version. Maybe there is such a thing for Apple products. You could then find a place to download it and manually install it. I think it went the way of RF-X.

No Apple really don't allow you to keep the app executables as it all comes via the app store. I liked it and now its gone :cry:

I wonder if there is a cost associated with hosting the app on Apples web store. I am pretty sure there is. I think that there are other ways to host software.

[
I looked and it's still available for Android in the Google Play Store.

This is the old link to the app on the Apple store. I don't use iTunes so no idea if it would still show up. But nothing to lose trying:

https://apps.apple.com/au/app/realflight-mobile/id872641883

Yes I tried that in both the Aussie store and the US Store and it says no longer exists. I am a bit sad as I thought it worked pretty well on my Ipad when I was stuck travelling. Oh well back to Absolute RC.

Back