RealFlight Reset SOAP Envelope

liamf555

I've been following the ArduPilot examples to implement a Python interface. For my application, I need to be able to reset the RealFlight simulation. I don't believe this is implemented in the ArduPilot examples, however the Q&A suggests this is possible. What is the soap envelope to call a reset?

Thanks in advance.

I've been following the ArduPilot examples to implement a Python interface. For my application, I need to be able to reset the RealFlight simulation. I don't believe this is implemented in the ArduPilot examples, however the Q&A suggests this is possible. What is the soap envelope to call a reset?

Thanks in advance.
check my post here for all available method i've found so far ;)
fast answer: yes. i uses

<ResetAircraft><a>1</a><b>2</b></ResetAircraft>

inside <SOAP:Body> section.

I've successfully implement RL in RF with this reset method. hope it helped :)

Last edited:

Thank you!

I've just noticed you say you've implemented RL using flightaxis, that's similar to what I'm looking to do. How have you implemented it, are you using Python?

I've just noticed you say you've implemented RL using flightaxis, that's similar to what I'm looking to do. How have you implemented it, are you using Python?
yup. i implemented it by creating an environment based on OpenAI to train the aircraft. and yes, im using python. first, i created the API to make my work easier, then i use the API inside the environment such as getting, sending the data from RF, etc.

Last edited:
Back