Realflight & Solidworks

@asj5547

I want to thank you very much for your time that you gave it me and for your continuous help and carry all my questions that you answered all. Work with you was a supervisor and I learned a lot from you.
I have also applied the steps to my big project and I have already worked well, but now I will create the physical file of my plane model, is this available in Realflight ??

Select a model in Realflight that closely resembles the aircraft you are modelling for the physics, import with those physics, then modify in the editor to meet your needs.

Hello, I have a question about the pivot direction in 3D MAX for the Spinner and Engine parts, do they have to have a certain orientation or make them in the center to object and align to world?!

Hello, I have a question about the pivot direction in 3D MAX for the Spinner and Engine parts, do they have to have a certain orientation or make them in the center to object and align to world?!

for spinner the green axis on the axis of rotation both the location and angle. (align to object center might not find the correct location)

for engine center to object should be all that is needed. although should be double checked.

yes the image is blender but it should be close enough

Attachments

• 2023-07-08 00_59_32-Blender_ [D__Robert_Documents_Wings 3d_P-51 A_p-51A v5.blend].jpg
    2023-07-08 00_59_32-Blender_ [D__Robert_Documents_Wings 3d_P-51 A_p-51A v5.blend].jpg
    70.6 KB · Views: 11
I have this plane that has a bunch of bombs in it, the problem I'm having is that when I drop the bombs off of it, the plane reset again, as if some part of it is lost or crashed.
any good ideas?
1689855926594.png

Back