RealFlight Trainer Edition is Coming Soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will this be a stand alone product where I have to import my RFX location and plane files again, RF9 and RFT, or does it work with RF9 like a patch upgrade so that I don't have both platforms running side by side?

I am not speaking for KE, but the product description appears to be for a limited beginner version that likely only has a couple of aircraft and cannot import more. If you have RF9, I don't think you are going to want this version.

Of course, Horizon Hobbies is out to make a profit. KE has always been generous. I think that post was superfluous and disingenuous without any inside knowledge. (not saying that I have inside knowledge)

The reason I was asking is because I was thinking of modelling it. But if it will be released, I won't bother.

Knife Edge has always been very tight-lipped about features and product releases. You might send Ryan a message, I doubt that he will answer a question like this. Who knows? Only the shadow.

You do not need the dongle.... you have what you need. You really don't "need" the beginner version. You already have everything you need.

Then you will have to get a Steam account and buy the beginner version. You will not need more hardware. Or wait a couple of months and maybe get it for free.

Last edited:
In another thread someone posted a link to a swaps version of the Habu. You can download that now. You can even modify the physics to match the 70mm foam version you are wanting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back