Rebate for G3.5 to G4.0 --where?

sosam117

Rebate Form (pdf file) for G3.5 to G4.0 --where?

I got an e-mail from RealFlight of the upgrade, which says -- Quote "Complete details and official rebate forms are available from your local hobby dealer or from the RealFlight website at www.realflight.com" Unquote.

Well I looked all over their website and could not find "THE" official rebate form. I spent almost two hours clicking on everything in/on their website and have not found it yet? :confused:

RealFlight, where did you hide that rebate form? can you have a button on your website to click to it? Your website is so confusing :confused:

sosam117

Last edited:
How did you figure out how to post this thread when the very first thread in the forums is about the rebate. Look under news and announcements. The first thread has the details.

jeffpn said:
How did you figure out how to post this thread when the very first thread in the forums is about the rebate. Look under news and announcements. The first thread has the details.

jeffpn,
In the news and announcements, the first thread has the details to go to their website. :cool:
O.K., I am at their website, now where is the pdf file to download or printout the rebate form. :( In the news and announcements it just tells you of the update. I got it. I'm looking for the pdf file to fill out where the page asks for your proof-of-purchase from your G3.5 version, and G4.0 version. mailing address, name, ect. :confused:

That is what I have not been able to find (pdf form). I know where their website is, that is in the first tread under news and announcements of the update :mad:

jeffpn, have you filled-out and printed the rebate form? I don't think you did.
Thanks anyway, :)
sosam117

G4 rebate merchandise certificate

In taking advantage of the rebate, if one opts for the merchandise certificate, where can it be used?

wevets

I do not get that button on their home page? Do you guys have the new G4.0 version? I still have the G3.5 version. Maybe If you buy the G4.0 version and register it you get the button to show up on their home page?

sosam117 :confused:

Go to Tools>Internet Options>Clear Cookies and go back to the page. It will probably come up again. That's happened on a few web pages for me and I missed some homework because of it before. Try that and see if it will work.

sosam117 said:
I got an e-mail from RealFlight of the upgrade, which says -- Quote "Complete details and official rebate forms are available from your local hobby dealer or from the RealFlight website at www.realflight.com" Unquote.

Well I looked all over their website and could not find "THE" official rebate form. I spent almost two hours clicking on everything in/on their website and have not found it yet? :confused:

RealFlight, where did you hide that rebate form? can you have a button on your website to click to it? Your website is so confusing :confused:

sosam117

Hello,

I bought 3.5 in August and have since received the same or a similar e-mail. Like you i have made similar enquiries and came up with the same result. I live in a small town in Bavaria, so obtaining any equipment is always via mail order. I am seriously regretting buying 3.5 as i have since read reviews on the top 6 selling r/c sims and 3.5 was only third of the 6. Aerofly came out top when points in all areas were added up .... Another thing i am more than concerned with is the movement towards being another video game ... I would never in a million years consider flying a model aeroplane at night where a carnival was being held, or indeed at night anywhere else! I rest my case. I think i will save my money where G4 is concerned.

Regards,

John.

You may be right about flying the plane at a carnival (I think that field is neat, though), but many people fly rc at night. I don't think the lights on the planes are as elaborate on the software, but it is done. I've seen many opinions around here from people who own more than one sim who say RF is the best, hands down. Especially for the creating/editing features.

Back