Reinstalling G3

tctan

Hi,

Due to some unforseen problem, I have to reformat my computer harddrive to the original XP Pro SP2. Will there be a problem if I reinstall G3 after I reformat my computer. I am afraid of all the issues with G3 serial number if I reinstall again.

Do I have to unregister the software first before I reformat the computer? Please let me know what is the procedure I should follow.

Thank you for all the helps.

TC

I've reformatted in the past, and did not unregister RF. I did not have any problems reinstalling RF. They allow you to do that a few times, but I don't know the limit or the frequency of it.

Reinstalling RF G4.5 expansion pack 6

Due to an error on my original realflight game i had to uninstall it but when i try to reinstall my expansion pack it asks if i want to go to a web site that doesn't ever appear, it also says that i have allready had problems installing a previous version . All i want to do is get my expansion pack installed again after i have installed my original realflight G4.5 game can anyone help me please....Roy A

Very fishy, I've never been instructed to go anywhere when installing Realflight or it's Expansion Packs.

Where did you find it? ;)

Yup... had to go grab it from iTunes...

Oh wait, we are straying off topic....

Back to our regularly scheduled simulation software...

Back