Request Aircraft Here!

FlyGuy said:
Well I just sent a nice letter to Mike Goulian asking his permission to do a "Castrol Aviator" scheme for my Cap232 model. Ill let you know if he says yes :)

Rick-

That is my favorite color scheme of all time! I hope he gives you the OK!

Peace-

Chris

opjose said:
Sorry I meant "Rick's".

at http://www.rfmodels.com/

Thanks.

I got the wings mapped properly but I'm having problems trying to figure out the fuselage mapping.

When I export the existing scheme, there is nothing to help me out.

Oh thats my Extra330S model :eek:

Yes of course I have a real nice "paint template" for that (w/ 23 named layers), how much photoshop experience do you have?

FlyGuy said:
Oh thats my Extra330S model :eek:

Yes of course I have a real nice "paint template" for that (w/ 23 named layers), how much photoshop experience do you have?

Re: Photoshop

While I cannot call myself an end-all expert on Photoshop, I have many years of experience with it, having done 3D texture maps, design ads, photographic touchup, etc.

I have the Wagstaff plane textures ready, but I always seem to be off on the mappings as I don't know how they line up.

A pain in the but without some form of template.

opjose said:
Re: Photoshop

While I cannot call myself an end-all expert on Photoshop, I have many years of experience with it, having done 3D texture maps, design ads, photographic touchup, etc.

I have the Wagstaff plane textures ready, but I always seem to be off on the mappings as I don't know how they line up.

A pain in the but without some form of template.

BTW: Great model!

New Aircraft

Would love to see the KMP Cessna 337 Skymaster and the FuntanaS 40.
These are 2 airplanes I have and would love to see them on the simulator.

3d blimp

Blimps are just too plain without aerobatic capabilities! Whats the point in flying one if you cant get airsick...

Wondering if anybody would be interested in trying an aerobatic blimp... getting one to do loops, barrel rolls, knife edge, maybe even a torque roll?

or if you know of one.. please post it.

A few... Sorry for repeats

Trex SE with night blades
Multiplex EasyStar
Multiplex TwinStar II
Blade CP / CX
A good piston sounding large spitfire with dropable cans.
Aero Ace
F117
SR-71
B-52
Canadian Snowbird.. pusher and turbine

The Yamaha R-MAX. It would be awesome to fly one in a sim,since most of us heli pilots will never be able to afford one.

I would love to see a FW-190 and a JU-87 Stuka! I'm loving the new planes that are coming out right now, but i would really love to see these two (I have these in my real R/C line up). If there is anything I can do to help just let me know. Thanks,TN.

Attachments

• FW-190.jpg
    FW-190.jpg
    31.3 KB · Views: 22
  • JU-87 Stuka.jpg
    JU-87 Stuka.jpg
    19.5 KB · Views: 18
Back