Request Aircraft Here!

LosiRacer

The 4 aircraft I would love to see are the Freya Evo 90 Helicopter, the Synergy N9 Helicopter a big scale glider and a Q40 or Q500 Pylon Racer.

Last edited:
Vectorflight Edge 540 (for those of us who do not have an edge model via add-ons)

Goldberg Tiger 2 - A great 2nd airplane and would be awesome to have on a sim for people starting out.

Yak-55

Hangar 9 Showtime with the Side Force Generators

i am going to do the hangar 9 showtime, the edge 540 shocky is being finished right now. my friend rob is doing the tensor 4d. i am also doing the se5, i will do the reflection bipe also. the parachutist is in the works. i am just finishing the model for the yak 54 shockflyer. then next is they dalton aviation extra 260. thanks, ryan :)

here are soe pics of the edge shocky, and the yak shocky that i just finished. hopefully if everything goes as planned maybe by this weekend. ryan :)
also, included is my version of the tensor 4d. ryan

Attachments

• ryan's edge 540 shocky pic 1.jpg
    ryan's edge 540 shocky pic 1.jpg
    12.7 KB · Views: 270
  • ryan's shocky yak 1.jpg
    ryan's shocky yak 1.jpg
    14.7 KB · Views: 204
  • ryan's shocky yak 2.jpg
    ryan's shocky yak 2.jpg
    17.6 KB · Views: 212
  • ryan's tensor 4d 1.jpg
    ryan's tensor 4d 1.jpg
    17.3 KB · Views: 152
  • ryan's tensor 4d 2.jpg
    ryan's tensor 4d 2.jpg
    14.5 KB · Views: 165
Nice Work!! I have to admit you are crazy for 11 years old, thats how old you are right? I have no skill with this kind of work. You are truly amazing and everyone else creating these wonderful models are amazing as well

here's the finshed model of the tensor. i am trying to get it done tonight and maybe uploaded on my site tomorrow for download. i did get dion's permision and the guys from realflight. and i don't thinhk clearview has a tensor. ok. anyways, here it is. ryan :)

Attachments

• carbon fiber tensor 1.jpg
    carbon fiber tensor 1.jpg
    26.9 KB · Views: 56
  • carbon fiber tensor 2.jpg
    carbon fiber tensor 2.jpg
    28.7 KB · Views: 61
  • 3 tensors.jpg
    3 tensors.jpg
    134.2 KB · Views: 107
  • c f tensor 4d.jpg
    c f tensor 4d.jpg
    115.2 KB · Views: 61
Ryan C. Archer said:
here's the finshed model of the tensor. i am trying to get it done tonight and maybe uploaded on my site tomorrow for download. i did get dion's permision and the guys from realflight. and i don't thinhk clearview has a tensor. ok. anyways, here it is. ryan :)

Were can i find your site thanks ?

Back