Request AP Objects Here

Maj. Numbskully

REQUEST Custom Airport Objects HERE
If possible PLEASE submit Photos ,3-Views ,Drawings and any pertinent information along with your REQUEST HERE

Go to the below LINK To The "Custom Airport Objects Repository" to view and/or download Custom Airport Object KEX (Zipped or renamed as RFX) files
That have already been generously posted there by talented forum members
And are available for use in your own custom RF Airports
https://forums.realflight.com/showthread.php?p=171409#post171409

Last edited:
How about a "Nagging wife " sitting in a lawnchair with her mouth wide open ,rolling her eyes ,with her arms folded?
tried to find a pic but couldn't....mmmmmaybe I'll just take a picture of my wife next time shes at the field with me :p ....GOD I hope shes not looking over my shoulder right now :eek:

Last edited:
Mine has come out exactly once and I couldn't even get her to at least try out a buddy box.

On the bright side, if I ever wanted to have an affair here's my perfect opportunity. As long as the woman I'm having a tryst with doesn't mind getting up at the crack of dawn to meet and likes the smell of nitro.

dhk79 said:
Mine has come out exactly once and I couldn't even get her to at least try out a buddy box.

On the bright side, if I ever wanted to have an affair here's my perfect opportunity. As long as the woman I'm having a tryst with doesn't mind getting up at the crack of dawn to meet and likes the smell of nitro.
Hehehehehehehehehehe

OK, I'll do the tank. Using that three-view directly for the CS, it should only take me a few minutes to whip something up. Won't be a whole lot of detail, but you'll be able to shoot at it.

Doug

Maj. Numbskully said:
How about a "Nagging wife " sitting in a lawnchair with her mouth wide open ,rolling her eyes ,with her arms folded?
tried to find a pic but couldn't....mmmmmaybe I'll just take a picture of my wife next time shes at the field with me :p ....GOD I hope shes not looking over my shoulder right now :eek:

HA!

I think I can dig up a sitting female mesh and I know there is a lawn chair in my archives here somewhere..perhaps somebody can come up with an ambiant loop of "Are you done yet?"..."Jesus it's cold".."Isn't your neck tired by now?"..."I think it's gunna rain."..."Carefull, I saw the credit card statement there barnstormer"...

It could work.. :D :D

blink4ever717 said:
A US 90mm AA cannon.Also early model tiger 1 tank. I couldn't find a 3 view of the 90.The link is a picture from wiki,it was too big to load on here.http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:90mm_M1_AAgun_CFB_Borden.jpg please and thank you :) :)
could this also be used as a plane, that drives on the ground, and with the missiles, and guns on G5 have the turret rotate, and shoot? since there is only a few more things, that need to be done, since it is already modeled, and has a cs, and collision, only pivots and physics need to be done right?

akagi

The wwii carrier akagi
i could only find this
ijn-akagi-1942-aircraft-carrier.gif

it wold be cool to shoot at at a midway airport :D

The tank is coming along. Taking a bit longer than I first expected as it is more complicated that I thought at first glance. And it's been interesting to do, a little different than a plane.

Pretty much all that's left is the main hatch and gun. Before I do those, however, I'm going to apply the CS to the body and turret to see how they'll render.

Attachments

• Image1.jpg
    Image1.jpg
    49.9 KB · Views: 20
OK it's not perfect, but it'll look good enough to shoot missiles at.

Attachments

• Image2.jpg
    Image2.jpg
    119.9 KB · Views: 30
Nice Doug, but I can hear it now: "This is boring! The tank should be moving!"

Then it'll be: "This is boring! The tank should be firing back at us!"

LOL, yeah Jeff you are probably right. But in that case, they are more than welcome to learn to do it themselves. I'd even be willing to point them in the right direction.

Maj. Numbskully said:
looks great
how hard would it be to put it in a loop like your T-34?
Not really hard, but because most detail is just in the CS and not in the 3D model it'd look pretty bad as it "slid" around. Also you'd have problems with ground undulations, since the track has to be set out to fit one location.

Look at the Centipede in the Carnival airport. It has no wheels, there's nothing rotating. It just moves, that's it. Which is why the tank would just slide around.

Back