ScreenShot004.jpg
    131.4 KB · Views: 0
  • ScreenShot005.jpg
    ScreenShot005.jpg
    105.2 KB · Views: 0
  • ScreenShot006.jpg
    ScreenShot006.jpg
    156.1 KB · Views: 0
So I just had an idea. To get more activity going on here, those of us who could do it all, don't. Shear with others, to get more folks involved. Model it, then pass it off to another to paint, yaa, I know it is allready done a lot.
I would suggest that you model something, post a render, and ask who would like to paint it. If you have some one that has limited painting skills, this would be you're oppertunity to M E N T U R E!
Who knows, we might get some new painters, and could even get some new modeling blood.

Post a pick of the next one for me to do, and it is you'res if you want it. I'll start as soon as I see the pick.
PS, will there be a year wate?

Thank you, thank you Flex. The BEST way I know to thank you is to show your work to others and here is a coulpe of SS to let you know I have put your contribution to work. Again, thank you and thank you dhk79 for the FINE TIGER tanks, maybe a SHERMAN could be in the works some time, or maybe a WW1 tank at some time.

Last edited:
A eatery would look out of place in this site. Barge #2 was used for this site as it fit right in as far as scale appearance is concerned. Thanks again

Last edited:
For the record, here is the size .

Attachments

• ScreenShot001.jpg
    ScreenShot001.jpg
    34.1 KB · Views: 1
  • ScreenShot002.jpg
    ScreenShot002.jpg
    37.2 KB · Views: 1
A Mic D's is just what the sim needs. With all the other generic stuff on the sim,
generic food would fit right at home! :D

Are you hungrey yet? This is what they looked like in 1955. I think there must be at least 1000 defferant designs.

For some reason I just had this thought that popped into my head one time.

A flying styrofoam box with food in it, an openable top, and tomato slices fall out upon crash.:D

How... ...Random.

Just a thought.

Back