Request color schemes here!

Axe CP CS

I've been looking for some alternate CS for the Heli Max Axe CP. I'm kinda getting tired of the white one included. My internet is being difficult and not letting me upload pics to my site, so i can't put a picture with it. There's several different colors, including but not limited to red, purple, and blue. Thanks a bunch if someone can. I don't have the software to repaint, and my internet doesn't like large downloads.

Last edited:
mydartswinger said:
I've been looking for some alternate CS for the Heli Max Axe CP. I'm kinda getting tired of the white one included. My internet is being difficult and not letting me upload pics to my site, so i can't put a picture with it. There's several different colors, including but not limited to red, purple, and blue. Thanks a bunch if someone can. I don't have the software to repaint, and my internet doesn't like large downloads.
I will give it a shot.

Giant Cipmunk Balck/yellow

I Have This Chipmunk And Am Ready To Fly This Spring. But Wouldnt Mind Flyn On G4.5. Thanks. SRRY MY PIC IS TOO LARGE TO UPLOAD

Last edited:
AC-119K Stinger

How about a gunship version of Cowboy's beautiful C-119

Attachments

• AC-119K STINGER.jpg
    AC-119K STINGER.jpg
    129.1 KB · Views: 7
dklehn said:
How about a gunship version of Cowboy's beautiful C-119
How about a complete revamp of the C-119? I've been tinkering here and there with better detail on the model as well as fixing the main gear compartments since they're to short for the landing gear (rookie mistake on my part). Hopefully I'll be able to get it finished while waiting on the final CS for the B-17

The military version of the MD500 is the OH-6 Cayuse, or "Loach"(Light Observation Helicopter) I found two pics, one showing Army Drab, and the other for markings. If you are interested in making this color heli it would be much appreciated by me and army heli buffs out there. Thanks.

Last edited:
well since the OP has been banned I'll make this Scheme for you .As this is the 3.5 section I'm assuming that you'll need it in G3x rather than Rfx?........ ..or are you using a RF version above G4 ?
If not I have someone who can convert it to G3x
let me know

Last edited:
That OH-6 Cayuse I asked for Military color scheme for is for my G5 version of RF. Thanks Maj. Numbskully for the PM excepting the Cayuse color project. I'm excited, Thanks.

eric_foreman? No man, he's still here. That's our buddy Mikey.
Wow, has it been 3+ years already? :eek:
How time flies, I've been here too long. :p

Maj. Numbskully said:
well since the OP has been banned

I didn't bother to go back and see who the OP was. Next name he should have is Timex. Remember their old ad campaign?

sorry that info is a little to late.........just working on a _n.tga gonna add some weathering and hinges........ .heres where i am so far

mikey i was gonna do both versions that hes showing in his thumbnails go ahead and do the other one if you want to .....if you don't let me know and i will

Attachments

• ScreenShot1264708799.jpg
    ScreenShot1264708799.jpg
    99.7 KB · Views: 15
Yes "micro" :p
It is possible. You need Photoshop, Paintshop, GIMP or anything that can edit a .TGA file.
You also need a steady hand, looks like some airbrush skill too.

May I suggest you find as many pictures as you can. A single pic is usually not enough. i.e. What does the bottom look like?

Good Luck!

micro said:
hi guys is it possible to make a 3w yak 54 for the Yak 54 se couler sheme hers a link
http://www.rc-model-data.com/ressources/photos/3W_Yak_54_3050_1155890209_1.jpg
cheers people

Back