Request for "Revlover" plane

Rudy

This is my first time to do this and I am not sure whether I am doing the right thing. Can I request a "Revolver" .

Thanks,

Rudy

This One?

revolverag01l-lg.jpg

Jeez where did THAT come from?!??!!! Imagine the nerve of some people, leaving a Revolver lying on a field where some kid might find it and get hurt :D

Strange thing is, there's a Revolver lying in my field also - not sure but I think it got there when I installed Exp Pack 4? KE must be to blame...

DH

Revolver edit:

Rudy said:
This is my first time to do this and I am not sure whether I am doing the right thing. Can I request a "Revolver" .

Thanks,

Rudy
Yes!!! There is a Revolver in your future.

Any particular size, power type ( NO Dilithium Crystals or Flux Capacitors please), etc.

Revolver

flip3d said:
Yes!!! There is a Revolver in your future.

Any particular size, power type ( NO Dilithium Crystals or Flux Capacitors please), etc.

Size is 40-70. power is OS .60 Is that enough input?

Thanks,

Rudy

In otherwords, it was pointless to ask for the plane to be made, as it is already available on the Expansion Pack.

Just buy the pack.

Rudy said:
Size is 40-70. power is OS .60 Is that enough input?

Thanks,

Rudy
Rudy, Rudy, Rudy! I can edit up a physics model of the existing plane.... but you will still have to purchase X-pack 4 to download it. OK? ;)

josh0987 said:
I hate these useless jokes you guys make.
I dont like when youngersters claim to be adults, claim to have things they dont, try to jump in an argument and get upset and threaten to leave because its not going their way etc, etc. Sorry I'll stop here. I have to go to work. I have bills to pay, a family to take care of, and my own son to keep an eye on.

I dug up this thread from a search. Yes i have the revolver and a variant of it. What I would like to see is the 70" revolver.

Anyone seen on of those around?

I guess i could give it another shot. Ive got ep4. Im just not good at editing them. I could never get the engine right. I sont know how to adjust cg either. I put a bigger motor in one and it would tip over on its nose before i could take off haha.

I wish realflight would have put the bigger revolver in on of the expansion packs. Idealy i would want the large 70" Revolver with a 20cc gas engine just like my real one. You have to choose from the optional engines realflight has right?

Thanks

Oh yeah. I had found a 59" revolver that someone had enlarged but even at slow speeds it would rip the wings off. Even with very mild turns. :-(

Increase the "Strength Multiplier" for each component (Main wings /stabs etc.)in the editor to solve that problem.
the usual default is 100%
@ 0% most planes break apart under its own weight just spawning on the runway :eek:
@1500% models tend to bounce off the deck in one piece and are virtually indestructible:p
find a setting that seems real to you ....
But be forewarned that may not be the only problem with that AV
Few "up-scaled" AV's are done correctly (realistically/accurately)

Last edited:
Back