Request Rockets/Rocket power aircraft Here!

Use this thread to request rocket powerd aircraft,Please add pictures to up the chances of the aircraft being made.
I thought i wasnt gonna see a computer today but i did,altho im in the school library he he.

I'd like to see the bell X-1 heres a pic below :D

Attachments

• 1L_02_07.jpg
    1L_02_07.jpg
    49.7 KB · Views: 32
  • x-1 bell.jpg
    x-1 bell.jpg
    278.9 KB · Views: 19
Estes Astroblaster and Stratoblaster.

Aerotech Phoenix

Attachments

• astroblaster.jpg
    astroblaster.jpg
    159.1 KB · Views: 8
  • phoenix.gif
    phoenix.gif
    24.4 KB · Views: 12
buzz bomb

I am trying sooo hard to learn how to complete an airplane after I have done the modeling. After seeing the above picture....I thought how simple of an aircraft to try for my first one.

I have the 3D model done. (using wings 3D) I have all the control surfaces cut. But none of the components of the aircraft are correctly named yet. I am still trying to learn the correct way to do that. Along with a misunderstanding on how to name or "connect" such items as the pulse jet....and the vertical mount for the pulse jet. Any help would be appreciated...or if anyone has wings that knows what they are doing....I could send my file to you and you could see if I am even doing this correct so far. I have taken so many models from so many people....that I really want to give back to everyone here.

Attached are a couple of screenshots of where I am at

that is looking sweet man :D I'm very looking forward to seeing on the swap pages. I bought the plans to this model along time ago but never made it. Its supposed to be ducted fan but , now i'm thinking boosted rocket glider :eek: :D

PPlace
Previously I would look at your avitar and wonder why it was just grey. hehe. now i know.

lots of people here would help (Of those who know that is, myself. i dont know)

Post a seperate post of your own making the same request. watch how quickly it gets picked up ??

look forward to seeing what else you have in an un finished state.. Hope some one helps.. :)

V-1 Buzzbomb

Buzzbomb is now on the swap pages......

I have been bugging a certain modeler on this forum A LOT lately (he know's who he is) I just want to thank him for his time, patience with me and willingness to offer help in anyway.

This is my first attempt at creating a model to import into the sim. This isn't the best model made, but a fair attempt for a first try. The flight physics need MAJOR tweaking to be correct (I have things set way out of normal just so I could get it flyable....please ad AV's if you'd like) The C.S. again this was my first attempt at mapping the parts to get paint (so it is very tough to paint....and know how or where the colors will end up) I appologize for that...but this is all a learning experience.

Please enjoy...

Great job man :D I gave it a 10. This is an awesome model for your first try looking forward to seeing more from you in the future.

I have a really cool Idea for this model. It needs a launch pad to take off from. It can work in the same way as Inky00's F100d but in reverse. See that plane can drop bombs by hitting the 3-pos switch. You can use a "heavy" launch pad or launch truck that won't move off the ground.

The eagle lander would be cool, and of course a moon pano.
I searched for the latter but I didn´t find something usable... :)

guest_jo said:
The eagle lander would be cool, and of course a moon pano.
I searched for the latter but I didn´t find something usable... :)
if some one could get the lunar modual in G3 scenery to be exported. it would be intesting to be able to drop it from a hight (Can be done) and try to bring it down safely :)

Any one got a 360x360 high res pano of the Moon. :)
there was a 3D field that did look like a Looner base. cant remember which Add on it was on.

Here is the MOON. I did not make it.It was uploaded by f14. It still is on the Swap pages.

Attachments

• moon surface_AP.g3x
    81.4 KB · Views: 13
Last edited:
Space shuttle wouldn't be that exciting IMHO, but a Lunar Lander would be awesome!! I remember playing Lunar Lander on Commodore 64 waaaaaay back in the day. This could bring back memories...

man, I need to start modeling planes... :D

MadMonkey said:
Space shuttle wouldn't be that exciting IMHO, but a Lunar Lander would be awesome!! I remember playing Lunar Lander on Commodore 64 waaaaaay back in the day. This could bring back memories...

It would be if it was able to separate from the platform, then eject its solid fuel rockets and then separate its fuel tank. :eek:

I played with the lunar lander simulation at the arcades even before it was ported to the Commodore 64. :rolleyes:

MadMonkey said:

Not really sure about that. Have you seen the glide path for a Shuttle landing?

Would be interesting to master that ;) Given it is just a landing thing, IE powering one would look strange. so you could set up a High alt launch with Initial airspeed and Bring her in. No rockets to assist in landing . just Air.

so the Shuttle and the Eagle Lander have their own qualities

Back