RF 9.5 on Steam via Steam Deck

KGKG

Installed this on Steam Deck even though it said it was not compatible. I was able to only see 1/4 top left of the graphics, as Steam Deck runs at native 1200x800 resolution. Steam Deck has launch options and I would like to know if there are commands pre launch to set the resolution to 1200x800 or a list of commands available?

BTW I was able to fly a jet plane and land it with only a 1/4 screen. Also a person on Reddit was able to load windows 10 and RF9.5 successfully on a Steam Deck using a Spektrum NX10 controller. I would prefer to have a way to make RF 9.5 load in 1200x800.

Last edited:
Hi, having the same issue, and Evolution doesn’t run at all, I assume you must be able to set the resolution using command line parameters

Update: I just found that if you run Realflight 9.5s on the SteamDeck in Desktop mode, it runs perfectly, it defaults to windowed which looks fine and takes the full screen (minus bottom bar), but also runs fine in full screen. It’s a shame the left stick self centred as it would be good to use when you don’t have a Interlink controller to hand.

Last edited:
Back