RF 9.5s shuts down when helicopter selected

djohns1290

Hi guys, joined your forum in hope to seek support to get up and running on the sim,

I purchsed 9.5s software only and installed via steam used product key from the box

installed and opened and using the Spektrum W52000 + NX8 I can get the program started and fly (without setup) anything fixed wing

1. When i attempt to setup my TX and select the simulation / select controller, nothing happens the menu just goes off
  2. if i try and select a helicopter of any sort i get the following error message
1672994537091.png

and the application automaticaly closes down after i send error report to knife edge software.

It gets better.. steam prompted me to download RF EVOLUTION so i done so and that is just a screen with the (i thinks its a Habu EDF)
once thats opened i cant do anything with menus or pressing esc dont overlay any menu nor does putting the curser to the right of the screen (although i do get the gong when i move the mouse to the LH side of the screen below is EVOLITION

1672995274166.png

so to recap
Spektrum NX8
Spektrum W52000

RF9.5s + EVO downloaded via steam and initiated with the serial key from the box from the model shop

my laptop is a new samsung book 2 pro 360 spec

Processor 12th Gen Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-1260P 2.10 GHz
Installed RAM 16.0 GB (15.6 GB usable)
System type 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor
Edition Windows 11 Home
Version 22H2

I have tried uninstall / re install also disabling any virus protection / firewalls to the same outcome,

here is a video iv submitted of the issue also

if anyone has any ideas greatly appreciated
Cheers :)

The problem is not unique to RF Evolution. AFAIK, no version of RF works with 12th gen Intel onboard GPU. If you have an add-on video card in addition to theCPU's onboard GPU, you need to configure your PC to use the add-in GPU.

Back