RF Drone Real

boniangel

¿Para cuando un RF exclusivo para Drones?.
todas kas versiones que veo tienen como mucho 4/6 drones y el resto son aviones y demás... El RF Drone ya está descatalogado y es imposible de comprar, aunque no se si este es exclusivo para drones o sigue ls misma estela que los demas

Yo tengo el RF 7.5 y tiene solo 4 drones, que además son difíciles de controlar y estabilizar (imposible ajustar 100% con interlink) y se echan de menos escenarios urbanos para entrenamientos más reales...
¿alguna sugerencia a parte del simulador DJI que aunque es muy real consume una barbaridad de recursos y es mas exclusivo de emisoras Dji?

translated via Google Translate app 😊:

For when an exclusive RF for Drones?
all the versions that I see have at most 4/6 drones and the rest are planes and others... The RF Drone is already discontinued and it is impossible to buy, although I don't know if this is exclusive to drones or follows the same trail as the the rest

I have the RF 7.5 and it has only 4 drones, which are also difficult to control and stabilize (impossible to adjust 100% with interlink) and urban scenarios for more real training are missed...
Any suggestion apart from the DJI simulator that, although it is very real, consumes a lot of resources and is more exclusive to Dji stations?

..la verdad es que me extraña que en estos tiempos no haya un software especifico al igual que tiene Dji...a ver si alguien se anima y lo reivindica también o arroja luz sobre esta cuestión. Gracias

You should really upgrade to RF 9.5, if you want to fly drones. The "Quadcopter X" is clearly meant to represent the DJI Phantom without actually being one, and there are bunch of other quadcopters and helicopters in the simulator.

You can also build and edit your own maps... if you really want maps with custom scenarios, races, or obstacle courses, it is fairly easy to create them, using the tools that come with the software.

Back