RF Evolution Drone Camera View

dronemeister96

Hi, Brand new user here. Just got RF Evolution setup through STEAM. Bought this mostly for the drone simulator as I am teaching a High School Drone Technology course. Did some basic configuration of controller. Using a Radiomaster TX16S got it setup and have mostly been flying the Quadcopter X so far. I'm wondering how to switch so I can see the camera view of this Quadcopter or any other drone in RF Evolution that has a camera. It looks like there are some FPV drones in here and some FPV obstacle courses, so I would assume you should be able to switch to FPV view somehow for at least some of these drones or have an FPV camera gadget?

Attachments

• Radiomaster T16S Basic Drone Setup.png
    Radiomaster T16S Basic Drone Setup.png
    155.1 KB · Views: 12
Camera views are usually on F2- F4 keys, some models have extra camera views on F5- F8, cameras can be added and adjusted for various angles in the aircraft editor.
Cameras only work in 3D fields, such as Flight School, Castle, Joe's Garage, not photofields (Evergreen Airport, Eli Field, Sod Farm)

Camera views are usually on F2- F4 keys, some models have extra camera views on F5- F8, cameras can be added and adjusted for various angles in the aircraft editor.
Cameras only work in 3D fields, such as Flight School, Castle, Joe's Garage, not photofields (Evergreen Airport, Eli Field, Sod Farm)
Good to know thank you. I did get a chance to explore one of the FPV fields and the C key on my keyboard changed the view back and forth. I'll try some other fields and try the F keys.

Good to know thank you. I did get a chance to explore one of the FPV fields and the C key on my keyboard changed the view back and forth. I'll try some other fields and try the F keys.
The "C" key will get you to all the camera views available on the aircraft, it just just depends on how many there are. The advantage of the "F" key is that you can go directly to the view you want, whereas the "C" key, you have to hit the key multiple times to get to the desired view.

Back