RF EVOLUTON HELP

alexRC

Banned
Hi, I have a usb connector from RF7 and I would like to know if it will also work for me on RF evolution.

Please provide some more details. What kind of USB connector? Are you talking about one of the InterLink controllers? If so, which one? Or are you perhaps talking about the RealFlight Wired Interface?

What is your objective? Are you trying to use a controller than came with RealFlight or do you want to use your own field radio?

Feel free to include a picture of the device in question. (If it is a RealFlight controller with a serial number sticker, please don't let that number show.)

well I have this older generation USB and I would like to know it will work for me with the new RF evolutin

Attachments

• IMG_6716.jpeg
    IMG_6716.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 3
What's on the other end of that cable with the USB plug? Even though that's not a USB-C connector, that style is still used on new devices today including the InterLink DX.

We're looking for something like these...

1708266292635.png 1708266322574.png 1708266362320.png

Ok..I get it. I have a USB like that on my 16SZ. it won't work . That's for updating the TX. to fly Futaba on RF Evolution, you need a FUTABA WSC-1 controller. Works great.

I suspected we were talking about a pirated version of RealFlight. Sure enough.

@alexRC, I have no idea if that device will work with Evolution. I invite you to actually purchase a legitimate copy of it and find out.

I have been running Real Flight Evo since it came out on my Toshiba laptop, however, now I get an error message saying "your system does not support DirctX11 as is required by this version". Horizon states the system requirement is DirectX9. Now how do I get Real Flight Evo to work on my machine?

Go to Steam and tell it to use the DX9 version. I think it's under betas. It's there for people whose machines don't support DX11. It won't be the latest version and won't get updates, but it should work.

Back