RF6 multiplayer session

mwilson914

I won't start posting on a normal basis that I'm hosting a MP session, but since there are just a handful of us currently with the software, there aren't any sessions.

I'm hosting now, but I don't know how long I can host. I still have to eat breakfast.

*Edit. For all those that ask if there is a way to DJ music, there is music that plays at the Joe's Garage HD airport. It's quiet from the pilot position and I thought I might be hearing my neighbors, but then I went into walk mode in the sim and found it playing at the gas pump.

Last edited:
Had fun with ya. I did notice the flaps are not functioning with the P-51. It will nose down the airplane but provide no lift. :rolleyes: Old issue. Bomb drop on the Gotha GIV was not working. Still need to learn some odds and ends of the newer stuff... keep in mind I am coming from G4.5. Great work KE. Its working fantastic on my 5-year-old rig.

It was fun flying with you. I'm off to eat now. I noticed a couple issues myself, but I'll address them later, most likely in a PM to the KE team.

Overall, there is a difference with the physics on both helis and planes. I like it.

Back