RF8 needs a good F3A airplane

DougCronkhite

Seems something that RF8 is lacking is a really good F3A airplane. Would any of you 3D modeling wizards be willing to tackle something like this?

epic_1_2.jpg

Seems something that RF8 is lacking is a really good F3A airplane. Would any of you 3D modeling wizards be willing to tackle something like this?

epic_1_2.jpg

You really need a large 3-view scale drawing minimum to do a reasonable job on a plane like that. Working from pictures won't give you the scale you want on a pattern plane. Is that a plane you own and can give better pictures of it.

Yes, it's an airplane I own, and I can take better pictures when I'm home in about 2 weeks. I think I can probably get good outline drawings from the manufacturer too if that helps.

Yes, it's an airplane I own, and I can take better pictures when I'm home in about 2 weeks. I think I can probably get good outline drawings from the manufacturer too if that helps.

I forgot to mention this but I'm one of the modelers here and now days I only consider planes that I have a good scale 3-view drawing of so yes if the manufacturer can give you those that would be extremely helpful. I'm not committing to model the plane just telling you what you need for any modeler here to consider it.

those 2 are good choices Boof69 built and setup these 2 and he did an excellent job
He did an excellent job on not only these, but with every RealFlight model he made. He has and always will be referred to as one of the mythical Knife Edge members that existed on the Forum for me.

Sweet! I hadn't seen that one. Thanks!
They're both excellent planes, hope you enjoy flying them and no worries, glad to give a helping hand.

Back