RF9.5s will load but plane will not respond, seems like controller isn't working maybe

Appliance-Guy

Purchased RF9.5s from local hobby shop 12/24/22... Installed steam & RF9.5s, got error "please connect a realflight controller", (it was installed)... found online I needed a 120v USB powered hub, purchased today and installed and the original error went away BUT NOW program starts but plane will not respond, and all clickable links are dulled out. Seems like InterLink DX controller isn't working still. Running Windows 11, Intel EVO i7, HP Envy x360.

I did the Properties; Controller; override for RF9.5s DISABLE Stem input, no difference. Switched back to Enabled.

I'm just now learning of all the nightmares people are having trying to install and get game working properly. Local Hobby Shop will not provide refund to this brand-new program/game system. I really would love to get this working but have spent hours and hours already trying to fix this. Any help greatly appreciated!!!

Horizon Hobby product is a little frustrating, actually really frustrating! Please I need help to anyone that is willing to take time out of their day to day and help... Greatly appreciated!!!

Any thoughts or suggestions?

Mustang, Oklahoma area
Mike Hankins

How to find out if the above affects you (if you don't know the specs of your computer).

having the same problem Realflight needs to fix this I bought a gaming computer for a reason. very frustrating.

Alienware
12th Gen Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-12700H 2.30 GHz
16.0 GB (15.7 GB usable)
64-bit operating system, x64-based processor

it loads to picture of a plane. that's it I went to windows controller program and it worked there you could see the bars move

Alienware
12th Gen Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-12700H 2.30 GHz
16.0 GB (15.7 GB usable)
64-bit operating system, x64-based processor

it loads to picture of a plane. that's it I went to windows controller program and it worked there you could see the bars move
Go to the link I posted above there's a beta build that should fix it. Actually @asj5547 is the person that found that if I remember correctly. Intel messed up DX9 support in their latest built-in graphics so the beta uses a different graphics api to make it work. Also RealFlight is working on a new version that uses a newer DirectX version but we don't know when it will be finished.

Back