Screenshots...

I'm aware of this and it's great of Rayvel to develop this script. Then again, the 3DS import/export scripts of Blender are flawed and since 2.44 at least the 3DS import of Blender is completely broken. So fixing the 3DS scripts looks like a never ending story.
I also understand that not only the pivots but also the smoothing is not working correctly, or was the latter fixed in the mean time?
Anyway, it would be great if KE would either develop a KEX exporter for e.g. Blender or at least release the KEX specification so customers could develop a KEX exporter for free/inexpensive 3D tools.

Just as a side note, Reflex has a pretty good aircraft model editor and a very good scenery editor included:
http://www.reflex-sim.de/reflex-sim/shop/catalog/faqdesk_index.php?faqPath=20_22_103
http://www.reflex-sim.de/reflex-sim/shop/catalog/faqdesk_index.php?faqPath=20_96_99

While I think it's ok to design aircrafts externally (if there is free tool support), I really hoped to get a scenery editor like Reflex' RSK in G4. From the feature list I understand that the editors were not improved much. Not even importing of customer objects seems to be supported :( .

And?? Soooo, I get G4 and I still own G3 and even G2
witch runs great on a very old HP Laptop for traveling.

I have purchased every single G2 and G3 Software Available
by real-flight, So what I am reading NONE of this will work now? (for G4)

I plane on buying the G4 For the water flying. I was really hoping
for a long time that float flying would come out for G3.
I have ALL of the expansion Packs as well.

Nobody from reading has even asked this yet.
The only thing that I think I saw was that ONLY the Expansion packs
will work.
This is true?
Thanks,
Jeff

Nobody from reading has even asked this yet.

This has been covered in I don't know how many threads actually.

But to answer it again.

G4 is new program you have to purchase. It will come with a new and improved interlink controller.

G4 WILL work with expansion packs 1-4

G4 WILL NOT work with add ons 1-5 (but they are trying to figure a way out to get them to work.......but as of right now NO)

Gatcha! Thanks Much!
I can deal with that I guess.
I still will order G4 if Only for Float Flying.. I just
have been wishing float flying was going to be available
for G3 Users *sigh*
Again Thanks!
Jeff

Back