SebArt Miss Wind S 50

I've seen that before. hehe

The last time I saw it was in blunder. Bad news in that case. I haven't opened the wings file back up yet, but upon opening the tga in gimp, there was no background coloring on it. It's like I saved it with the alpha channel dominant somehow. Weird thing is, by default, gimp doesn't open a file with the alpha present. You must manually add it, or add a layer to get the alpha present.

The alpha is there by default in Wings. ;)

Check the color settings when creating the .tga.

Here's a shot of my settings. White, color background is what I'd expect to see in gimp. I created a new texture just to double check to see what Id get. As you can see, no background. Jeff, Ill check into your other suggestion just as soon as I can find what it was.:p

Attachments

• ScreenShot033.jpg
    ScreenShot033.jpg
    448.9 KB · Views: 26
  • ScreenShot034.jpg
    ScreenShot034.jpg
    338.6 KB · Views: 18
You have chosen a white background, to go with a mostly white model, not good unless you dhk. You also have chosen to hide the background in wings.

Attachments

• ScreenShot003.jpg
    ScreenShot003.jpg
    88 KB · Views: 15
You have chosen a white background, to go with a mostly white model, not good unless you dhk. You also have chosen to hide the background in wings.

For that example, I used white simply to create my template with the faces outlined for for CS ease. I always hide the background in wings after I get my initial placement of parts to make it easier to see if any parts were missed. I never unhide after doing so.

Like I said before, it's not a big deal, just something I've never seen before in wings.

Still a lot to do, but a little progress. Areas where mapped areas meet still need attention, but its close.

Attachments

• ScreenShot035.jpg
    ScreenShot035.jpg
    85 KB · Views: 40
  • ScreenShot036.jpg
    ScreenShot036.jpg
    78.1 KB · Views: 38
Miss Wind 50e

Hi,

Very nice work :)
Did you manage to fullfill the Miss Wind 50e, so it could be downloaded?

Not yet. it's still alive, but I have a few other projects going that I intend to finish first.

When I can get my hands on rfx maybe. Currently I can't model because my license has expired for max 12.

Back