seeking B17 for G5.5

scootrb4

I apologize if this is in the wrong place or a dumb question.

I am looking to import a B17 to my G5.5. My search of the swap files shows 2 which load incomplete? I do not see where to upload needed support files?

Thank you in advance for any direction.

Click on the link that is the name of that file. It will give you a page which will tell you what is required for the file to work.

HI Jeff,
I did and this is what I found but I don't understand what is or where to locate this file?
B-17 from Add-Ons 3

Thank you - I see, downloading..... Just watched the 'Memphis Belle' movie I got for Xmas and thought it would be fun to fly the big bird a little.

Okay, I know just enough about this to be dangerous :D.
I have imported several planes but I'm having trouble with the add-on.
I downloaded add-on RFAOV3_G4 and extracted the files. But I don't see them in my plane or airport files?

You put the files in the wrong location. That's the only reason I've ever seen that it doesn't work. Show a screenie of the directory.

I was able to import the Belle where Maj. Numbskully's link in the usual way.

What will I gain with addon #3 ? And where should the files be?

Thank you for your help!

Last edited:
They were referring to the free Addons from Realflight. You can download them from https://www.realflight.com/rfl-kb-rf9.html
Scroll down the page to find the Addons, they are listed under the "Compatibility" section. Also look at the 'How To" section lower down the page for instructions on installation.
Most of the Addons aircraft are included with RF Evolution.

Back