Selling Real Flight 7 versions

Turtle_Flyer

I want to sell my copy of Realflight to a neighbor. He has a transmitter that he wants to use wirelessly. Therefore I want to keep the Interlink controller and use it for some other Sims I have.

Is this possible? If I deactivate my copy of the software (so he can register it) will he be able to use it using his own transmitter? I know that once per session you have to hit the red button to validate Realflight. However I am not sure if that is validating the software or the Interlink and how it all plays together.

I want to sell my copy of Realflight to a neighbor. He has a transmitter that he wants to use wirelessly. Therefore I want to keep the Interlink controller and use it for some other Sims I have.

Is this possible? If I deactivate my copy of the software (so he can register it) will he be able to use it using his own transmitter? I know that once per session you have to hit the red button to validate Realflight. However I am not sure if that is validating the software or the Interlink and how it all plays together.
With that version of RealFlight (I believe 7.5 also) you must have the Interlink as part of the validation process. In other words, if you want to sell your copy of RealFlight 7 the Interlink must go with it.

marcus

Back