side by side helicopter model is needed

亲爱的大家
我需要双转子模型的并排直升机。我想用它在 ardupilot 中使用 heli_dual 固件进行 SITL。目前,我已经建立了双转子模型,但是它的滚动稳定性不好,例如振荡和发散。不知道我的模型或我的PID参数是否有问题?
如下图显示它的悬停。
1640761249489.png
下图显示为 fps
1640761672409.png
附件是我的模型。

Last edited:
I flew the plane with manual controls not ardupilot and rubbed my two brain cells together. And it seems like the gyroscopic force from the spinning rotors seem to be reducing the effect of control inputs. smack the stick to left roll and the heli accelerates, stops then accelerates very fast.

I flew the plane with manual controls not ardupilot and rubbed my two brain cells together. And it seems like the gyroscopic force from the spinning rotors seem to be reducing the effect of control inputs. smack the stick to left roll and the heli accelerates, stops then accelerates very fast.
thanks for your reply.if you do not use ardupilot, what is your control input and electronics?I have a flightaxis plugin which can read realflight's data,which will can analysis relative between radio transmitter and roll rate or roll angle by using matlab. then,by the result of RF's data analysis,I will check whether the gyroscopic force from the spinning rotors reducing the effect of control inputs. now,I do not know what is potential mistake in my model.

1640939273399.png

I have not fully settled the percentages in the mix. I noticed some (a lot) control coupling where the yaw input requires a lot of aileron input to cancel roll which can be reduced with some "toe-in" in the swash plate phase adjustment of 25-35 degrees.

I dont think the oscillation you are experiencing is your PID. you may have better luck with adding paddles (flybar paddles). when tuned properly they might help. I am a heli newbie and have only a base knowledge to make it work.

I have not fully settled the percentages in the mix. I noticed some (a lot) control coupling where the yaw input requires a lot of aileron input to cancel roll which can be reduced with some "toe-in" in the swash plate phase adjustment of 25-35 degrees.

I dont think the oscillation you are experiencing is your PID. you may have better luck with adding paddles (flybar paddles). when tuned properly they might help. I am a heli newbie and have only a base knowledge to make it work.

yes,there exists control coupling phenomenon for yaw input when I fly it by ardupilot or no ardupilot.
I want to consult a question whether the swash plate phase adjustment changes servo position similar to real helicopter's servo of non rotating ring(general helicopter is three servo which distribute to 0,120,240deg ) .
BTW,whether 3ds max rotor system model effect realflights' servos position of swash plate.In RF,main rotor only has collective,roll,pitch,three servos. I do not understand what is difference between them and general helicopter.

yes,there exists control coupling phenomenon for yaw input when I fly it by ardupilot or no ardupilot.
I want to consult a question whether the swash plate phase adjustment changes servo position similar to real helicopter's servo of non rotating ring(general helicopter is three servo which distribute to 0,120,240deg ) .
BTW,whether 3ds max rotor system model effect realflights' servos position of swash plate.In RF,main rotor only has collective,roll,pitch,three servos. I do not understand what is difference between them and general helicopter.

yes and no it rotates the whole ring, servos and all, a number of degrees. the servo distribution is not important to rf in that you tell RF the inputs roll, pitch, and collective (the three servos) and rf adjusts the rotor to make the input into outputs. swash plate phase adjustment is where you want the zero defection points for the roll and pitch axis in the rotor's rotation

yes and no it rotates the whole ring, servos and all, a number of degrees. the servo distribution is not important to rf in that you tell RF the inputs roll, pitch, and collective (the three servos) and rf adjusts the rotor to make the input into outputs. swash plate phase adjustment is where you want the zero defection points for the roll and pitch axis in the rotor's rotation
I want to consult a question, swash plate phase of the right and left rotor should be different direction,such as the right rotor is -25 degrees and the left rotor is +25 degrees.I do not know whether my understand is right. could you give me some suggestions? thanks

I want to consult a question, swash plate phase of the right and left rotor should be different direction,such as the right rotor is -25 degrees and the left rotor is +25 degrees.I do not know whether my understand is right. could you give me some suggestions? thanks

it is weird. The best way to describe it is positive is in the direction the blade is rotating and negative is opposite the blade rotation. So, both positive

Back