rcdoski

Sig Seniorita 46AX Ultra 3D_AV

hey wow. I finally listened to it just now. what a great sound. that driving bassline is so good, and then the various other guitar parts are really invigorating. I can definitely see why you like that and why you say that it's underrated.

by the way, when I saw the title, it reminded of me of another song that I had to look up, and then I found out that it's by Queen too!
Space boy, I was expecting "Bohemian Rhapsody", but then I saw "I want to break free',, BUT, 3D MOFO, if you want a good song to fly too, try "Bohemian Rhapsody", it gives way to slow, fast, graceful and dramatic maneuvers and then some. I`m sure you`ve heard the song before>>>>

Ok, I've been to Iowa many many times it is nice and peaceful. Your winters are more tolerable than ours. If you like ice fishing its great but as I get older I'm less of a fan of winter. There's something strange about if you go outside at certain times of year, and not being dressed properly you could DIE!!!!πŸ₯ΆπŸ˜±

There's something strange about if you go outside at certain times of year, and not being dressed properly you could DIE!!!!πŸ₯ΆπŸ˜±
I think I'd characterize that as not so much as strange, but rather downright scary!

the winters in Kansas City are yet more tolerable than in Iowa. In the Kansas City area there's a good chance that the snow on our driveway would melt before I REALLY needed to shovel it. That's definitely not the case in iowa. πŸ˜―β„οΈπŸ₯Ά

I have to say thanks to all you guys for being such great friends. Even though I've never met you, you seem like close friends. 😊 And to think for me it all started when I said something STUPID like I wasn't a big fan of the way Technoids OLD T-28 looked. Now we have the old one and the new one. Technoid you are awesome. You guys are all awesome. Thanks for welcoming me into this special group.;) You know that includes asj5547, Legoman and anyone else I may have not mentioned.

Me too? LOL

Space boy, I was expecting "Bohemian Rhapsody", but then I saw "I want to break free',, BUT, 3D MOFO, if you want a good song to fly too, try "Bohemian Rhapsody", it gives way to slow, fast, graceful and dramatic maneuvers and then some. I`m sure you`ve heard the song before>>>>

Yeah it is but one of the Queen songs I love to fly too is this ''one'' song here from a very underrated 80's action/rescue film that I always loved as a kid and still do til this day''Iron Eagle'' when the lead character loves to jam to awesome songs on his headphones while he fly's his *** off

''One Vision''

It went great in Wayne's world movie. 🎬 So funny. That's a classic.
Yes. When they're in the car and the rocking part of the song starts and they start head banging. LOVE IT!
giphy.webp

Back