Sky King Cessna-310B

DDTree

As a child I used to watch a tv show named Sky King, I wondered what type of aircraft he used in the tv series and found that two aircraft was used: Cessna T-50 and a Cessna 310B, within the Swap pages of Realflight there are numerous 310Bs, but in order to input/download the 310B you must have the Cessna 310 from expansion pack 3, would like to know if there is anyone who would share the 310 from expansion 3 so that the 310B from Realflight swap pages can be downloaded, it is Appreciated if you share, Thanks and have a good flight day.

We cannot export expansion pack models, but the good news is the Top Flite Cessna 310b is included with RF Evolution.

Attachments

• 310b.jpg
    310b.jpg
    237.9 KB · Views: 3
I do not have RF Rvolution, however i do have all the Add ON packs and all 8 of the Expansion packs. YEARS ago, a close friend got a foam RC Cessna 310 for X-Mass and as both of us were about the same age and we talked about the old shows we remember seeing on TV, Sky King came up and he said he was going to repaint the plane as "Song Bird" so I told him I'd do a Song Bird CS for him while he worked on his Cessna. Here is the CS and 2 screen Shots . You have to have Expansion Pack 3 to load this up to fly. Internet is so bad here that I don't even try something like STEAM so I don't know if a CS loads the same for steam.

Attachments

• ScreenShot1675977070.jpg
    ScreenShot1675977070.jpg
    145.7 KB · Views: 4
  • ScreenShot1675977084.jpg
    ScreenShot1675977084.jpg
    303.9 KB · Views: 4
  • Cessna 310C Songbird_CS.RFX
    1.2 MB · Views: 6
Thank you for the information, I'm glad it works. I can't remember when I last thought about the plane,just about all my old pals are gone now and it's looking like the old gang that used to say" HI "on the Forum, they are all just about gone now. Thanks again ASJ.

I do not have RF Rvolution, however i do have all the Add ON packs and all 8 of the Expansion packs. YEARS ago, a close friend got a foam RC Cessna 310 for X-Mass and as both of us were about the same age and we talked about the old shows we remember seeing on TV, Sky King came up and he said he was going to repaint the plane as "Song Bird" so I told him I'd do a Song Bird CS for him while he worked on his Cessna. Here is the CS and 2 screen Shots . You have to have Expansion Pack 3 to load this up to fly. Internet is so bad here that I don't even try something like STEAM so I don't know if a CS loads the same for steam.
Thanks for the info, will get the Songbird one day.....

Back