rcdoski

SKYWING Extra NG 60'' Ultra RC_AV

rcdoski

rcdoski submitted a new upload:

SKYWING Extra NG 60'' Ultra RC_AV

Another 60" 3D AV I did that has had a good amount of time spent on it. Agile and lively, has a very nice feel to it.
I have to thank both Technoid and Woodzy for this Av especially for the color scheme.
Smoke on channel 7 or A.
High/Low rates on channel 5 or C.
Brakes on up elevator.
Carbon fiber prop from Technoid.
CS from Technoid.
Numerous camera angles added.
As always have fun.
Enjoy.

View the Swap Page

Another fantastic Skywing Av palπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜ŽπŸ˜ŽπŸ˜ŽπŸ˜ŽπŸ˜ŽπŸ˜ŽπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ Here's a little video of me trying to put it through it's paces sadly this past weekend I've been sick as a dog with a cold and before any asks ''NO!!!'' it's not covid I got tested by my local doctor it's negative thankfully I'm not as bad as I was yesteday and Friday I still need to get more rest dough. Now saying all that to explain what happened at the end of this flight🀣🀣 Also to explain why am I not pushing it as hard as a normally do in other videos? So that's my story I'm sticking too.😁😁😁😊😊😊 Enjoy!

Really enjoying this AV! Thank you to everyone for throwing this one up! Been considering getting the Skywing NG. I have the EF version and it's amazing. I do wish there were more 67 inch AV's out there. This version in 67 would be rad! Thanks again guys!!

Really enjoying this AV! Thank you to everyone for throwing this one up! Been considering getting the Skywing NG. I have the EF version and it's amazing. I do wish there were more 67 inch AV's out there. This version in 67 would be rad! Thanks again guys!!
Look up @rcdoski posts he has a few other 67 inch 3d planes AV's on there they fly as awesome as this one does IMHO😁😁

Back