SNOWBIRDS LARGE SCALE_AV Edit

TimberXPilot

Hi guys, I was playing Realflight with my friends earlier today, and this really nice person made me a cockpit view, and I really appreciate everything this person has done for me, and I'm not trying to nitpick, but often because of the stick in the middle of the front windshield, I can't see my friends aircraft or the runway, concluding in a crash. It's a pretty dang exciting and awesome aircraft, but I still can't see. Now, I don't have the software, knowledge or editor to make this work, so if anyone can and are able to put a camera on the guy in the cockpit to see out the left side, that would be super awesome and I can provide some cool airplanes I've come across. So if anyone can edit the following airplane which i will attach, that would be amazing.

Here is what it looks like now.
1664395516887.png
I am hoping it is possible to get the camera onto the pilots visor so it's easier to see.
THANK YOU !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attachments

• SNOWBIRDS DISPLAY TEAM LARGE SCALE_CAM_AV.RFX
    51 KB · Views: 0
Okay, I moved the camera to pilot head position, also I added two more cameras, one looking out of the left side of the canopy, and one looks right. So, on the keyboard press F4 (center camera), F5 (left view), F6 (right view) and you can use the scroll wheel on the mouse to zoom in/out.

Oh, I forgot to mention when you import this new AV, make sure to select "overwrite old files" when prompted.

Back