Software without handset

xelax

Hello!
Can anyone tell me if I can buy just the software to use with my existing Futaba Tx, rather than having to buy the hardware aswell?

Thanks in advance for the help!

Not possible. You need the Interlink for the software to run, whether you use it or not.

But even if you didn't need it to run the software
The Interlink doubles as an interface
you must have one to plug your TX into
from your TXs buddy /trainer plug

Last edited:
That may be true. In my opinion, the primary purpose of the demo is to determine whether your computer can run Real Flight well, and what the graphics look like. You should already know whether the thought of having a simulator would appeal to you.

jeffpn said:
That may be true. In my opinion, the primary purpose of the demo is to determine whether your computer can run Real Flight well, and what the graphics look like. You should already know whether the thought of having a simulator would appeal to you.

Your tongue hurting a bit? ... having to bite it like that! :D

xelax said:
Hello!
Can anyone tell me if I can buy just the software to use with my existing Futaba Tx, rather than having to buy the hardware aswell?

Thanks in advance for the help!
Yeah, the Interlink comes w/ G5.5 unless you're upgrading from the previous versions.

On the plus side...
You fly w/ a Futaba TX and the Interlink is the same as the Futaba 6ex. I fly real life w/ a Futaba 7C. The Interlink's not much different to use.

Another plus, no wear & tear on your real life TX using the Interlink.

Also no charging your real life TX battery after using the sim.

Back