Someone who can make me a design of this goblin

Envioussloth, Due you have a picture of the bottom of the canopy in the front..???... I need to see what it looks like.

Do you remember seeing it....can you describe it..??? EXAMPLE : ..was it all yellow...OR, was it yellow (towards the nose/front) and black (towards the rear) With the two colors blending in with each other.

Hi, Envioussloth, I thought I`d show you a picture of where I`m at right now with the color scheme...I had to crash land it to get this picture (straight on), ...I couildn`t get a straight on shot just by walking up to it, (it was always a little to high)....Anyway, this is where it`s at currently, still some finer details to work on. Also, I wanted to let you know, I can`t paint over the "td9cowboy" on the front of the canopy...It`s "BAKED" on. I hope you`re OK with that. It was/is a tribute to one of RF members who had passed away, and never meant to be painted over.

Attachments

• ScreenShot1631505194.jpg
    ScreenShot1631505194.jpg
    270.1 KB · Views: 10
Es increíble No hay problema con 'td9cowboy' es bueno recordar a esas personas Lo que veo es que lo estás haciendo en RF9 No habrá ningún problema para abrirlo para el RF7. 5?

Por cierto, que tengas un gran día, y muchas gracias por tomarte tu tiempo haciendo esto, será una gran sorpresa si mi abuelo entrena con su propio helicóptero.

Hi Envioussloth, I thought I`d show you the Heli, I`m very close to being finished with it....FIRST,..I want you to know that I can`t change the colors on/of the main and tail rotor blades, it has always been that way in RF with Heli`s AND Airplanes, not sure why...???? SECOND...on the landing skids it says "SAB HELI DIVISION", BUT because there`s only one landing skid on the paint file the lettering would be good on one side, BUT backwards on the other side (see picture #3, That is something I`ve always hated, so I won`t do it. SO, what would you like to do...????, your options are, ....just leave them as they are....OR, I could change the colors of them (where the yellow is), to whatever color you`d like....I`d like to leave the carbon fiber on them as much as possible.

Attachments

• ScreenShot1631917667.jpg
    ScreenShot1631917667.jpg
    291.9 KB · Views: 5
  • ScreenShot1631916570.jpg
    ScreenShot1631916570.jpg
    294.5 KB · Views: 3
  • ScreenShot1631921735.jpg
    ScreenShot1631921735.jpg
    277.6 KB · Views: 3
Back