Somethin' Special

Keep me informed on how things go with the Mrs. Here's another simple CS.

Attachments

• ScreenShot1572380991.jpg
    ScreenShot1572380991.jpg
    200.1 KB · Views: 6
  • SS Green_CS.RFX
    1.1 MB · Views: 4
Keep me informed on how things go with the Mrs. Here's another simple CS.

I just grabbed it thanks.

I think everything will be okay with the surgery, Nov. 5th, and I'll make sure and let you guys know. Thanks for your concern.

have any of you tried to change the pictures on you swap planes and CS's ? i have tried to delete a couple of the pictures and put new ones on the Some Thin Extra CS , it lets me delete the old pictures but will not let me upload new ones , i uesd to be able to do that i'm guessing not anymore

After you`ve picked your picture, Did you expand the window in order too get access to the little "upload" window within the large window ???I`ve almost always had to expand to the right, that started happening with me a long time ago, there used to be a time when I didn`t have to do that.

After you`ve picked your picture, Did you expand the window in order too get access to the little "upload" window within the large window ???I`ve almost always had to expand to the right, that started happening with me a long time ago, there used to be a time when I didn`t have to do that.

yes but that only happens if your uploading to here , but once the CS has been on the swaps and you try to change the pictures there it no longer lets me add even if i delete to make room as you can only have up to 5 pictures , i used to be able to change the odd picture if i had a better one to show the CS

yes but that only happens if your uploading to here , but once the CS has been on the swaps and you try to change the pictures there it no longer lets me add even if i delete to make room as you can only have up to 5 pictures , i used to be able to change the odd picture if i had a better one to show the CS

Well Doug, that`s the only thing I can think of. sorry. :p

Attachments

• ScreenShot095.jpg
    ScreenShot095.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 0
  • ScreenShot069.jpg
    ScreenShot069.jpg
    30.2 KB · Views: 0
yNo problem UT, i think something changed from when i used to do the picture updates to the CS's , looks like now you have the 1 chand to add up to the 5 pictures and you can't go back and do a change , no big deal i'l just pick the best ones first haha

Back