Spektrum DX6i and RF 7.5

How about reading the stickies at the top of the forum, your answer is found there in the field radio instructions thread. The info found there is for the interlink version which is the same instructions for the wired interface. The wireless interface only works with SLT transmitters and the Anylink2 adapter.

How about reading the stickies at the top of the forum, your answer is found there in the field radio instructions thread. The info found there is for the interlink version which is the same instructions for the wired interface. The wireless interface only works with SLT transmitters and the Anylink2 adapter.
i have the same question.. although the "stickie" whatever that is ..i have no clue..i see nothing at the top of this page that says "field radio"

@illhillbilly78, this is a very old thread. The information in it is still accurate, though, if you did in fact intend to ask about using a DX6i with RealFlight 7.5.

The situation is different for more recent versions of RealFlight, however.

RealFlight Evolution, the latest version available, supports the Spektrum series of radios through the Spektrum WS2000 wireless receiver (available separately). The TX binds to the WS2000 like any other receiver, which translates the radio inputs into signals RealFlight understands.

There has been a fair bit of discussion recently on that and similar topics. I suggest browsing the latest posts in the RealFlight Evolution forum for more info, and/or searching "WS2000".

I have the ws1000 dongle ..mayb thats the problem...i can get the tx to bind to dongle no problem..b4 i opened the software..i went into device manager...to the "calibrate" section..and pc is seeing my inputs..not all of them tho..all but one ...and when i open the program..a box pops up saying i need to connect my controller...looks like i bought a 40 dollar addition to the junk drawer🤦

@illhillbilly78, I'm afraid you haven't provided enough information to help you. It's not clear to me if you replied in the RealFlight 7 forum to a thread from eight and a half years ago asking about RealFlight 7.5 because that is the version you have and are trying to get working, or if you just happened to see a thread talking about the DX6i and that's what you have.

Note that anywhere you read WS2000 you can safely apply it to the WS1000 as well, so that won't be a problem.

The short version: The WSx000 wireless dongles are supported starting with RealFlight version 8. In each RealFlight version since then (9, Evolution) we have further improved the support. RealFlight 7.5 and older do not support the WSx000.

Back